BREAKING NEWS: N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James alleges ‘significant evidence’ of Trump Org fraud

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They’re getting politicians out of here for way less. Somehow dude is Teflon. I’ll care once he’s actually in handcuffs on live tv

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Are they trying to lock him up for past bullshyt or trying prevent him from potentially causing more damage with the steady(and seemingly growing)support he has now.

Either way, I’m over the media and government bringing him up. Thought about what if he croaked but I doubt that would do us any good of getting rid of him

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she dropped out of the governor's race, so she could devote full attention to nailing Trump.

Poetic justice if/when she brings him down. Trump rose to power primarily by questioning/challenging Black success, crediting it to Affirmative Action.

Super accomplished Black woman making charges stick and bringing him down would be great.

What happens when she doesn’t succeed, is broke and nobody cares anymore?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right I’m convinced dude is Teflon…

he was one of the WOAT presidents, got impeached, caused a riot at the capital and still has a good chance to be president again in 2024….

In my opinion, a lot of the people who are pushed to the front to pander to the democrats secretly wish he was still president.

His business ties are super long, and based on the talk that he helped a lot of prominent folk both black and white back in the day, I’m sure he is owed a few favors.

There is a reason why people wanted to be associated with him back in the day. There is a reason why he became President with no experience, and it’s the same reason he will probably become president again.

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
Trump will never see a day in jail
Trump’s name will never by soiled for you down south a holes
Us east coast dudes already know who this cracker is. He’s always been our billionaire reject but some how he scammed you N words

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Trump will be dead before that b*stards ever gets put in a cell. He has too many goons in high places.