BREAKING NEWS: N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James alleges ‘significant evidence’ of Trump Org fraud

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
New York Attorney General Letitia James dropped a bombshell disclosure Tuesday night, claiming her office had found “significant evidence” of fraud committed by the Trump Organization.

The revelation came as part of a motion filed earlier Tuesday by James in an attempt to obtain testimony from Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. in James’ ongoing investigation into the Trump Organization’s finances.

The allegations, if true, would be nothing short of extraordinary.

RJFBOHLGORZYD5TKMY7PVPWOOM.jpg

“We are taking legal action to force Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr. and Ivanka Trump to comply with our investigation into the Trump Organization’s financial dealings. No one in this country can pick and choose if and how the law applies to them,” James tweeted.

We have uncovered significant evidence indicating that the Trump Organization used fraudulent and misleading asset valuations on multiple properties to obtain economic benefits, including loans, insurance coverage, and tax deductions for years.”

“Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump have all been closely involved in the transactions in question, so we won’t tolerate their attempts to evade testifying in this investigation.”

“We will not be deterred in our efforts to continue this investigation, uncover the facts, and pursue justice, no matter how many roadblocks Mr. Trump and his family throw in our way. No one is above the law.”

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think she dropped out of the governor's race, so she could devote full attention to nailing Trump.

Poetic justice if/when she brings him down. Trump rose to power primarily by questioning/challenging Black success, crediting it to Affirmative Action.

Super accomplished Black woman making charges stick and bringing him down would be great.

Daps
I think she dropped out of the governor's race, so she could devote full attention to nailing Trump.

Poetic justice if/when she brings him down. Trump rose to power primarily by questioning/challenging Black success, crediting it to Affirmative Action.

Super accomplished Black woman making charges stick and bringing him down would be great.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

I fully support her efforts.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of the media saying "THIS one will nail Trump!". Until he gets indicted shut the fukk up.
Right I’m convinced dude is Teflon…

he was one of the WOAT presidents, got impeached, caused a riot at the capital and still has a good chance to be president again in 2024….