BREAKING NEWS: Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul (Rescheduled for 11/15/2024)

Who's Winning?

• Total voters

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean, right now Mike could clearly win.....EARLY. If it goes past 2 rds tho it could get bad.

My question is, is there drug testing for this fight? Because Jake Paul could go ham on the PEDs and have a definite advantage

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Holyfield at 60 got ko'd by Belfort in 1 round. tyson looked good against Roy because roy is also in his 50s. The same with Toney and Razor Ruddock in their fight a few months ago.
completely agree - above the belt may be solid but the legs failed Evander early. Maybe Mike can find a way to maintain that type of balance with his footwork but will be very challenging.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I mean, right now Mike could clearly win.....EARLY. If it goes past 2 rds tho it could get bad.

My question is, is there drug testing for this fight? Because Jake Paul could go ham on the PEDs and have a definite advantage
They both will be on PEDs

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Holyfield at 60 got ko'd by Belfort in 1 round. tyson looked good against Roy because roy is also in his 50s. The same with Toney and Razor Ruddock in their fight a few months ago.
Belfort was still competing at a way higher level compared to holyfield relative to their sport. A more fair fight in that situation would've been Chuck Lidell.

That won't be the case here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nikkas thinking Tyson has a chance is how this shyt will sell lol.

Tyson vs Jake in a Street Fight, sure Tyson beats that nikkas ass. But Tyson pushing 60 in an athletic competition when he has made it clear he doesn't have that dog anymore against someone 20 years younger who is more dedicated to the life style? Yes all it takes is one punch but let's be real. Tyson winning would be a Draw happening lol. If he can't KO Jake within the first 3 rounds, he is going to gas out.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Jake Paul might be a clown, fraud and a cornball....but he out here doing more to grow the sport of boxing then 99% of these other boxers. Free live boxing event on a global platform like Netflix? This will be up there as one of the most watched boxing events EVER.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t no way mike going all out on the boy on this. They seem like they cool and it’s an exhibition. It will probably be a sparring match at best and they both just trying to get a bag. People sayin Jake would get him don’t understand the IQ and boxing power mike still has. Mike has took on on nikkaz all different sizes. Yes his age is a factor but I guarantee nikka ain’t swinging them like he did in his training videos recently and will go light so no one is seriously hurt in this fight.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Question..is Netflix gonna start hosting boxing events or do they just want a one time Mike Tyson revenue?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Question..is Netflix gonna start hosting boxing events or do they just want a one time Mike Tyson revenue?
Yes if they're smart, and add a boxing catalog of fights to their category list, great way to enlighten the casual.