BREAKING NEWS: Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul (Rescheduled for 11/15/2024)

Who's Winning?

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't doubt mike still has the power to put Jake to sleep. Just worry how well he can take a hit. And his footwork was really bad in that exhibition vs Roy Jones. Legs looked shot. And that was 4 years ago. Mike hasn't been doing shyt since then except smoking weed and bullshytting.

Still taking mike though. Gonna go with that championship DNA. And he still has decent speed and solid head movement. Think he'll catch Jake with something he's never felt before.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother lives in Vegas and see's Mike around every now and then with a walking stick to get around.

Hopefully Mike will have enough to give a decent showing.
:snoop:
if that's for real Mike might get embarrassed. Idk if I can handle Mike Tyson getting played with by Jake Paul in a boxing ring.
Mike's gotta just bite his nose off and get outta there if it starts getting rough. fukk it

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I still can't believe this fight is happening :mjlol:

Even at old age Tyson is a better boxer than Jake...only way I see Jake winning is if Tyson takes a dive or he decides to not fight at 100% and let the judges decide it.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Jake is gonna beat mike up. Mike is damn near 60. Yall thinking about the Mike from the 80s or 90s, but in reality, he's a few years from senior citizenship.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I still can't believe this fight is happening :mjlol:

Even at old age Tyson is a better boxer than Jake...only way I see Jake winning is if Tyson takes a dive or he decides to not fight at 100% and let the judges decide it.
Tyson was just walking with a cane 2 years ago with a bad back. Cmon man.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
hmmmm

this is like a real live Rocky event. Netflix already giving the new PBC Amazon partnership some competition

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jake is gonna beat mike up. Mike is damn near 60. Yall thinking about the Mike from the 80s or 90s, but in reality, he's a few years from senior citizenship.

:mjpls:

This fight is most likely fixed but Tyson doesn’t think rationally so I’m sure if the CAC pisses him off in the ring, Mike is going to murder him and I’m all for it!