Reppin
PG
1337229634848.jpg

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I-ight so my development team is creating me a website for this record company I just opened.

I'ma need a forum...I want ya'll to holla at Felicia and let her know what's good. Only thing I ask is for no censors and the format/web address/employees can remain the same, as I will be bringing in much more traffic. I'll even take a shot with some of those clowns that write on the front page.

So, the new sohh is sohh

Sohh becomes the new sohh rival

and AHH will suck like AHH always have, excuse me, has

Tell Felicia I'll give her the amount of what this gon cost her later if she likes the idea. Otherwise, I can take this business prop to the new sohh

Niggga don came down straight master planned up... - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Doesn't really matter, all their members are here and The-coli just keeps on expanding. Sohh should just leave the forum game online, The-coli runs this shyt.:bow:

SOHH is the new SEGA, but they ain't got no Sonic :lolbron:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
That's the #GamePlan breh :jawalrus:

Your spelling, grammar, sentence structure is bordering on "What these u nikkas have???" territory.

Might be time for you to start trolling an English writing message board :pachaha:

just to give you a quick inside news

Sounds like he was beginning to write another scam email, when he decided to troll