BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton's Wall-Street Transcripts LEAKED #WIKILEAKS (UPDATE: DNC ADMITS IT)

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
No disrespect, but I think you're underestimating the stupidity of some black people in this country.

She already called us super predators.

Not to mention they treated the Obamas with ZERO class. :dame:
Made references to Obama getting assassinated. :dame:

Black people who are voting for Hillary don't care what The Clintons do, they are just as dumb as the Trump voters.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Clinton got more media coverage than Sanders :snoop: Like I said, 08' was between two establishment candidates. Obama was the rising star in the party. Plus, the corporations could have made more cash with Obama. Especially, selling the story of the first person of AA descent as President.

:martin:

What... The media said Hillary wasn't accessible to them while Bernie was on every goddamn show on cable news
shyt..... when you really think about it, the media toward Hillary was damn near negative

that should end the media debate
and my '08 Sabotaging analogy is typical politics as usual

You just need to face the facts that your man lost 'fair and square'

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:martin:

What... The media said Hillary wasn't accessible to them while Bernie was on every goddamn show on cable news
shyt..... when you really think about it, the media toward Hillary was damn near negative

that should end the media debate
and my '08 Sabotaging analogy is typical politics as usual

You just need to face the facts that your man lost 'fair and square'
If you say so breh :mjlol: I'm mainly focused on the 2018 midterms and 2020. Because Clinton won't win reelection. GOP is about to do a makeover.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans - Calls Them Losers

On Friday Wikileaks released clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

Wikileaks released hundreds of emails reportedly from John Podesta, chairman of the Clinton campaign, on Friday, around 6 p.m. They promise to release more in the days ahead.

Hillary also trashed African Americans.

"The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances."

She also admitted that she knew giving money to Iran would lead to more terrorism. And admitted that she lies as part of her political strategy. How can anyone support her.

Black People will still vote for this wench.

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
How do you see 2020 looking breh? Do you see the Greens and Libertarians getting bigger?

I see it looking bleak right now for Millenials. This sh_t doesn't effect Baby Boomers like it does with us which is why I'm pissed Baby Boomers votes matter more and they still outnumber us. Whoever they vote in, their votes will trickle back on us negatively.

By 2020 I can see us in the midst of WWIII. It's already happening, but sh_t's about to hit the fan regardless if Trump or Hillary's in there. Putin already plotted and he's just waiting for the US to start some bullsh_t. Don't be surprised if you hear about the draft coming back except this time women will be included (if I'm not mistaken there was already a bill for this under way and they making the requirements more lenient).

I still see a two party system, but I think people will be more open to the third party. Once Millenials take over (it'll be a long time before we do), politicians are almost going to have to appeal to our wants and needs. Baby Boomers are getting older and dying off and our generation is more educated than the last two generations and we're high information voters so the bullsh_t won't fly with us as much.

I truly believe Hillary will be a one term president. It's no doubt she'll get in the White House, but the turnout for her will be disappointing this November. I just feel sorry for any president getting in there after her because she's going to leave a f_cking mess in the White House.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I see it looking bleak right now for Millenials. This sh_t doesn't effect Baby Boomers like it does with us which is why I'm pissed Baby Boomers votes matter more and they still outnumber us. Whoever they vote in, their votes will trickle back on us negatively.

By 2020 I can see us in the midst of WWIII. It's already happening, but sh_t's about to hit the fan regardless if Trump or Hillary's in there. Putin already plotted and he's just waiting for the US to start some bullsh_t. Don't be surprised if you hear about the draft coming back except this time women will be included (if I'm not mistaken there was already a bill for this under way and they making the requirements more lenient).

I still see a two party system, but I think people will be more open to the third party. Once Millenials take over (it'll be a long time before we do), politicians are almost going to have to appeal to our wants and needs. Baby Boomers are getting older and dying off and our generation is more educated than the last two generations and we're high information voters so the bullsh_t won't fly with us as much.

I truly believe Hillary will be a one term president. It's no doubt she'll get in the White House, but the turnout for her will be disappointing this November. I just feel sorry for any president getting in there after her because she's going to leave a f_cking mess in the White House.
I agree 100% and I do see a war with Russia over Syria happening. Hopefully, she can get primaried too. I'm actually scared if we have another war. Especially, world war 3. I don't wanna die yet I'm just 22 :damn:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I agree 100% and I do see a war with Russia over Syria happening. Hopefully, she can get primaried too. I'm actually scared if we have another war. Especially, world war 3. I don't wanna die yet I'm just 22 :damn:

I feel bad for you younger millenials. Sh_t is about to hit the fan. I believe there's some unrest in Ukraine that's been haoowning , but the media ain't talking about it too much.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I feel bad for you younger millenials. Sh_t is about to hit the fan. I believe there's some unrest in Ukraine that's been haoowning , but the media ain't talking about it too much.
Yeah, I know the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. I watch Al Jazeera, RT, Democracy Now, VICE (owned by HBO corporate), and TYT.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
as I ask people like u that's always on this rigged conspiracy shyt
PLEASE tell me about 2008

Nobody or should I say almost nobody ever heard of a man named Barack Hussein Obama the whole country matter fact the whole world heard of Hillary Rodman Clinton she was the favorite to win the democratic nomination and to win the presidency like 83% - if the system was fukking rigged she currently would be the president and Obama would be debating Trump

Again the system is not rigged... is just a poor excuse for people candidates have lost

That's not true. Obama WAS democratic establishment.

Dude is a part of the Chicago Democratic Machine with the Daley family. They're the Kennedy's of the Midwest. Matter of fact, Richard J. Daley was the mayor for 25 years and STOLE the election of 1960 for John F. Kennedy with massive voter fraud. His son Richard M. Daley was the mayor for 26 years in Chicago. These are the people who brought Obama into the game.

His other son William Daley ended up being Obama's Chief of staff in the White house.

And oh yeah, the current mayor of Chicago. . . Rahm Emmanuel, Obama's OTHER chief of staff.

The Kennedys adopted Obama and put their arms around him because of his pedigree and because Ted Kennedy didn't like Bill Clinton, but now he's dead, Hillary played ball, didn't make a fuss after she was betrayed by the Democratic establishment, played nice as Secretary of State, so now they're rewarding her with Democratic nomination.

The powers that be handed Obama the White House in 2008 for two reasons.

1. The country was headed for a civil war after the economic collapse. Minorities, the poor, women, etc. . .were ready to riot and tear Amerikkkan streets to shreds, so the elites decided to give those people some "hope". Of course it was false hope as Obama was not the change agent he was advertised as. He was just another elitist Dem in bed with Wall-Street, defense contractors, and insurance companies. But the people didn't know that and put aside their desire to destroy the country to celebrate the "first Black president".

2. John McCain wasn't liked by many within the establishment. John McCain fought with Ronald Reagan and the Bush family for years. In 2000, the Bushes put out a memo telling people that John McCain had a "black baby with a prostitute", so people shouldn't vote for him. They sacrificed him.