BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I’m actually a little surprised that Pence hasn’t taken this opportunity to seize the narrative and make himself the stabilizing “Hero” who took hold of a crumbling administration and steered the ship. Dude could have used the last week to make the best case for his own Presidential run in 2024 by being the only guy who could’ve taken Trump down utilizing the 25th Amendment and used the final week as interim President to do a little good. The story literally writes itself....
he doesn't want to be President that will then be pressured to pardon trump..they will hit trump in his pockets before sending each and every trump to prison....like the coli says...chess not checkers (Im hopeful my words become reality)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

source.gif

lol at them waiting this long

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I’m actually a little surprised that Pence hasn’t taken this opportunity to seize the narrative and make himself the stabilizing “Hero” who took hold of a crumbling administration and steered the ship. Dude could have used the last week to make the best case for his own Presidential run in 2024 by being the only guy who could’ve taken Trump down utilizing the 25th Amendment and used the final week as interim President to do a little good. The story literally writes itself....

To late for that most people already hate him since he supported Trump on everything else

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Screwed Bernie, somehow pulled rank on Uncle Joe and ran the laziest campaign in history :mjlol:
She ran her campaign the same way she run fundraisers. She never went grassroots and never broke a sweat.

Why do democrats keep thinking black people are just gonna come out and vote just cause?