BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cheer at Twitter censoring the president of the United states account on Twitter while hes in office, brehs. Same type of shyt will be used by Biden and company to take away section 230 to prevent private tech companies from government interference. They play both sides. Theyll diss twitter saying its out of control but they'll do business with Twitter. Just like how they let Trump talk all this time with no problems and now are banning him like we dont know Biden is connected to these tools. They setting yall up and yall dont even know. Got yall hating Trump to the point where yall not even seeing the establishment is using his name to push whatever they want on the low. These people are not your friends so stop acting like it. The people who are doing the most trying to inject whatever they want to fool whoever into their agenda

This is chess. One move is actually 15 moves. Stop being gullible.
:ufdup:
Twitter Terms of Service

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What insurrection? Yall letting the media tell yall that and you're repeating instead of thinking for yourself.
Me and you aint pals, but I known of you for a long time

In at least 15 years of knowing of you you have been one confused motherfukker

And you haven't changed

in·sur·rec·tion

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

The people in the front lines of the protest were talking about hanging the goddamn vice president ON VIDEO and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?" :dwillhuh:

Other motherfukkers with a noose talking about killing Nancy Pelosi ON VIDEO and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?" :dwillhuh:

These motherfukkers are all saying they are their to overturn a free and fair election, and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?" :dwillhuh:

Motherfukkers destroying the goddamn Capitol Building and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?' :dwillhuh:

Go get yo goddamn life together fakkit for the fuhrer ass nikka :hhh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Only in Amerikkka suspending a social media account is considered a victory or justice. definitely won’t stop white supremacists from continuing to terrorize the land. All these racists media outlets have had enough of trumps overt racism because it’s allowed us black people to mobilize towards destroying white supremacy much more swiftly. There’s lots of other sites for white terrorist to congregate and plan attacks. They like doing foul shyt on the low and more covertly. Not announcing everything on Twitter.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m actually a little surprised that Pence hasn’t taken this opportunity to seize the narrative and make himself the stabilizing “Hero” who took hold of a crumbling administration and steered the ship. Dude could have used the last week to make the best case for his own Presidential run in 2024 by being the only guy who could’ve taken Trump down utilizing the 25th Amendment and used the final week as interim President to do a little good. The story literally writes itself....

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only in Amerikkka suspending a social media account is considered a victory or justice. definitely won’t stop white supremacists from continuing to terrorize the land. All these racists media outlets have had enough of trumps overt racism because it’s allowed us black people to mobilize towards destroying white supremacy much more swiftly. There’s lots of other sites for white terrorist to congregate and plan attacks. They like doing foul shyt on the low and more covertly. Not announcing everything on Twitter.

Shut up, you Trump loving idiot.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This dude is so corny. Why would twitter ban him for this? This shows how fake republicans reaction to the riot was. If you believe the riot was disgusting and Trump played a role in instigating it, why would you have an issue with him paying a price? Yet republicans are not only saying he shouldn’t be impeached, they’re saying he shouldn’t be banned from twitter.
They more concerned with keeping their seats than anything and losing Trumpblock guarantees that in their eyes. Self preservation is a mutha

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
don’t you think it’s funny they’re saying “aren’t y’all worried about companies handling of free speech”

Y’alls companies toss black resumes in the trash just off name but this what you mad about :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just remember, if a baker doesn’t want to bake a cake for a gay wedding that’s his right. Go find another baker that wants your money.

If a white owned venue doesn’t want to host an interracial wedding ceremony then that’s their right.

any of that shyt sounding familiar?

So if Twitter doesn't want you on their platform then find another one.
I've seen numerous conservatives making this exact argument in reverse.

It's basically, "If I can't discriminate against gay folk then how dare you ban individuals who break the rules!"

Even tho I don't personally agree with saying folk have to supply events they don't wanna supply, they're dumb as hell for thinking it the same situation.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Me and you aint pals, but I known of you for a long time

In at least 15 years of knowing of you you have been one confused motherfukker

And you haven't changed

in·sur·rec·tion

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

The people in the front lines of the protest were talking about hanging the goddamn vice president ON VIDEO and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?" :dwillhuh:

Other motherfukkers with a noose talking about killing Nancy Pelosi ON VIDEO and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?" :dwillhuh:

These motherfukkers are all saying they are their to overturn a free and fair election, and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?" :dwillhuh:

Motherfukkers destroying the goddamn Capitol Building and yo nut ass talking about "what insurrection?' :dwillhuh:

Go get yo goddamn life together fakkit for the fuhrer ass nikka :hhh:
I know I shouldn't be surprised but I still get surprised by how brainwashed Trump supporters are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

source.gif