BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Folks keep thinking shyts a game. The government is losing control of the people and its going to get worse.

I don’t give a fukk about Trump or Social Media, so I’m not addressing all of the other shyt that you typed. But, I will say this about what you wrote above...

The government shouldn’t have “control of the people”. The people should control the government. Do you not understand this concept?
:gucci:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:mjlol: @ #RIPBOZO trending under politics

ErQFV_9WMAErGWq

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
because an actual law that prevents social media companies from silencing sitting president accounts

Twitter is a private company. None of us have the “right” to use their platform. That shyt’s essentially only a privilege.
:francis:

Just like the mods of this board could ban you and get your ass up out of here for no reason at all. There’s nothing you could do about it except be mad and request access again.
:mjlol:

Just because he’s President doesn’t exempt him from the same concept that applies to the rest of us.
:yeshrug:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
He's going to jail

But he's inspired a movement
He's not going to jail and he didn't inspire shyt. These fukking seditious cacs existed long before becoming a President was a thought in Trump's head.

Y'all give this fukking cornball way too much credit. It could've been any moron speaking to them white supremacists without a filter. That shyt is not at all unique to Trump. He was literally in the right place at the right time. But everybody wants to make him the scapegoat for America's problems, with him being imprisoned being the ultimate "Now go back to sleep" move that could be applied.