BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

They should let Hillary or Obama fill in and take his duties during the ceremonies:bryan: this cracker would stroke the fukk out
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Beyonce

it’s easy for them to do it now but why did they let that shyt continue for 4 years
:stopitslime:
oh NOW you wanna do it

“when the looting starts.....”

NOW you wanna do it.

man fukk all these people trying to distance themselves now that he’s taken the L and it’s over

y’all were soft when he was at his worst

They could’ve done this at any point in the past 4 years and saved a lot of aggravation and violence. F or effort, but better late than never, I guess :yeshrug:

He won’t be President in 9 days. Thats why they yanking the battery out of his back now. No way, no MATTER the fukkery, were they going to permanently ban the President Of The United States during the prime of his run.

They don’t want to admit it but i’m SURE all Trump’s Trumpism was good for drawing traffic to the App

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's hilarious till it's our voices they silence. I would have rather they let the fukk rant his way to a jail cell.
Go start a blog on your own backend. Social media got y’all thinking this is a constitutional right.