BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Good. Only problem is if he goes to parler. Who knows what kind of shyt theyll allow him to say in that hole. Could really radicalize these idiots over there.
Let him go. They’ve got 24 hours on the clock then Apple is about to bush their asses if they don’t moderate the app. It will lose its teeth:ohlawd:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
oh NOW you wanna do it

“when the looting starts.....”

NOW you wanna do it.

man fukk all these people trying to distance themselves now that he’s taken the L and it’s over

y’all were soft when he was at his worst
they did the right thing

made him dig a hole so deep over the last few years

put it this way,80% of the dumb shyt he said came from twitter, its basically the 6 o clock news for young people ...

and now that he is worthless aka not the soon to be prez , its time to go:yeshrug::ehh:,he made the "hole" they put the "cover " on top

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
:mjgrin:

tenor.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
To me it's weird that now that he's lost the election and the capitol building shyt happened everybody who was giving him a platform is now kicking him when he's down.

In reality if you never gave him a platform to start with he would've never WON the election to begin with. The shyt he's doing now was no different than what he was doing when he was campaigning 4 years ago. :gucci:
Zero difference. I'm glad it's happening, but everyone wants to be a hero now that things are beyond painfully obvious. As bad as things have gotten, they could have been a million times worse due to all of the enabling that went on. Honestly, if Trump and his base were 10% more intelligent we'd have been fukked. They shot themselves in the foot every step of the way and that helped.