Breaking news: A comment made by @phonzi back in 2012. update phonzi returns

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
breh, i've stated this before, but @PhonZhi is indisputably the biggest psuedo-intellectual on this forum. it's not even close.

like his arguments are so laughably infantile... yet you had posters here tagging him like little hoes in hip-hop threads. you could tell he wasn't capable of critical thinking because he'd just copy the same posts verbatim.

speaks to how gullible and dumb much of TLR is that someone like this could be perceived as being intelligent. :hhh:

tenor.gif

facts....

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
When he posted that bullshyt in the Austin bombing thread, is when I was through with him.

:ohhh:But what was he doing years ago?

Didn't he try to blame the Austin bombings on Hip Hop? :what:

Yup.

He specifically made it seem like because BLACK people liked 21 Savage that it led to us being targeted

He used the passing of this young man

180313201707-02-draylen-mason-austin-victim-exlarge-169.jpg

To further his fukking talking point about rap music.

And I use his picture because that's truly the mentality of a repulsive, self righteous individual to trivialize the death of a young black man
This. I put him on ignore after he blamed black people listening to rap music for why a white supremacist was committing hate crimes and murder by blowing up black people in Austin. I saw this thread stickied and took him off ignore to see what:wrist: comments caused such a hilarious thread of replies.

Last edited: