Breaking news: A comment made by @phonzi back in 2012. update phonzi returns

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
been told yall dude was a fraud years ago.. :francis:

its always the folks doing the most, who get exposed.. but, people are so desperate for someone to look up to, and agree with..

dude would literally copy + paste sh!t sh!t @IllmaticDelta was posting.. and, alot of yall was eating it up, thinking he was on some deep sh!t.. :snoop:

:russ: it's pretty obvious @PhonZhi is a fraud

Go overboard to shyt on "detrimental" rap music but support a Gay agenda and be an obvious fakkit brehs :scust:

@PhonZhi

Edit: I think he is a CAC :francis:

^this

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
fiddy.gif
Would You Give Up 3" Of Height To Gain 3" of Dyck?

:scust:BattyZi

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he's not ducking the thread. Maybe he's doesn't log on every second of the day.

He was on yesterday morning. Maybe he just hasn't checked since then.

I'm gonna give dude benefit of the doubt. I believe @PhonZhi coincidently had a family emergency around the same time this thread was developing and that once the emergency is taken care of he will finally show up and explain himself in full detail and his explaination will make sense and clear everything up. We just have to be patient.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
been told yall dude was a fraud years ago.. :francis:

its always the folks doing the most, who get exposed.. but, people are so desperate for someone to look up to, and agree with..

dude would literally copy + paste sh!t sh!t @IllmaticDelta was posting.. and, alot of yall was eating it up, thinking he was on some deep sh!t.. :snoop:

When he posted that bullshyt in the Austin bombing thread, is when I was through with him.

:ohhh:But what was he doing years ago?

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
I'm gonna give dude benefit of the doubt. I believe @PhonZhi coincidently had a family emergency around the same time this thread was developing and that once the emergency is taken care of he will finally show up and explain himself in full detail and his explaination will make sense and clear everything up. We just have to be patient.
Family emergency was probably caused by his father getting a heart attack after walking on his butt ass naked son wrestling with Kerry Rhodes
full

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Didn't he try to blame the Austin bombings on Hip Hop? :what:

Yup.

He specifically made it seem like because BLACK people liked 21 Savage that it led to us being targeted

He used the passing of this young man

180313201707-02-draylen-mason-austin-victim-exlarge-169.jpg

To further his fukking talking point about rap music.

And I use his picture because that's truly the mentality of a repulsive, self righteous individual to trivialize the death of a young black man

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

PhonZhi was last seen:

Yesterday at 1:07 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff:

k3u3i9.jpg