BREAKING: Jordan & Egypt announce they’ll shoot rockets headed towards lsrael|Kuwait says they’ll never allow their airspace to be used against Iran

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
What do you call arab c00ns

camels let euro kosher cac who want to be sandcacs ride on them :mjlol:

I'm glad ancient Egyptians don't claim them arabs in the eternal realm

ancient Egypt ruled Canaan to the point the Hebrews had to make up a story about escaping them.
now arab controlled egypt going to shoot rockets down for them

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why are people calling em c00ns when Sunni and Shia been beefing forever

:skip:
If your average Sunni had the choice of nuking Iran or Israel they would choose Iran.

Coli posters don’t know shyt about history besides what @IsamiyyahHamas#1 with a blue check on Twitter said an hour ago so it’s to be expected.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Some of the Arab lands have cac leaders and their natives mingled with cacs and now their polluted

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
If your average Sunni had the choice of nuking Iran or Israel they would choose Iran.

Coli posters don’t know shyt about history besides what @IsamiyyahHamas#1 with a blue check on Twitter said an hour ago so it’s to be expected.
that's not true
Hamas is sunni

Iran the only one supporting them

it's the arabs leaders that are the punks not the people on the ground

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo wtf is up with Israel, why these dudes think they run the world? :dahell:

raven-symone.gif

I mean i could explain but folks is really having keywords monitored on the net. frfr... iykyk...:whoa: dont ask on fb neither...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
He’s a military c00n who has literally killed people all because the white man told him to. He said they “deserved to die” He’s just a programmed brainwashed murderer. He’s not actually capable of thinking for himself.
:laff::laff::laff:
I was a Payroll Clerk.

You are a LIAR.​
Military c00n logic
Ignorant, fake-militant, LIAR logic.

:umad:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have yet to see racism from Palestinians towards black and brown people.

Can't say the same for the zionist Israelis this supposed black person is shucking and jiving for

It might help to step outside your echo chamber from time to time and do your due diligence and at least attempt to practice some objectivity.

My brethren that live in Israel (Dimona Hebrew Israelites) have had a close relationship with Afro-Palestinians and various Afro-Bedouin tribes for decades and you wouldn't know the half of what they go through at the hands of those pale "Arab" Palestinians. Hamas and the PLO in the West Bank recieve Billions in funding from several external sources and never funnel this money or aid to the Afro-Palestinian neighborhoods.

Hamas also killed alot of Afro-Bedouins during the Oct. 7th invasion

KxcKBrr.jpg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It might help to step outside your echo chamber from time to time and do your due diligence and at least attempt to practice some objectivity.

My brethren that live in Israel (Dimona Hebrew Israelites) have had a close relationship with Afro-Palestinians and various Afro-Bedouin tribes for decades and you wouldn't know the half of what they go through at the hands of those pale "Arab" Palestinians. Hamas and the PLO in the West Bank recieve Billions in funding from several external sources and never funnel this money or aid to the Afro-Palestinian neighborhoods.

KxcKBrr.jpg

lol @ people thinking there’s some type of solidarity between blacks and Palestinians.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
If humanity ever got on code...squashed our beef and everybody did their part toward the progress of mankind we could build a literal utopia inside of a decade or two.

Could probably not only achieve immortality inside of a century with the tech we got, but start terraforming and colonizing other planets before the resulting population surge became an issue.

Human nature just fukks up any chance of that ever becoming a reality though. a$$holes ruin everything mayne :wow:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

KxcKBrr.jpg

I watched your videos and did my own objective research.

The person you're posting from IG is an Israeli who posts zionist content. I have zero reason to believe what he posts. The black people he spoke to have Israeli accents, they may be Afro Palestinians but I have to be skeptical of their lived experiences. The Afro Palestinian man he talked to, and welcomed him as a brother, has an Arab accent and speaks Arabic. All he did was welcome him and we don't actually get his perspective and his experiences. All the experiences we do get are from Afro Israelis speaking on behalf of Afro Palestinians.

Luckily for you, I do know Afro-Palestinians who have made it out of the West Bank as refugees. Their account of Afro-Palestinians is that while they do receive blatant racism from Israelis, as all Palestinians do, their lived experiences are made worse by Israelis and NOT Palestinians.

While anecdotal evidence is nice, here's some objective research.

Two marginalized communities living within the walls of Jerusalem's Old City, the Dom (who self-identify in English as Gypsies) and the African Community (who self-identify in English as African Palestinians), have long suffered from racism from the Israeli authorities and wider Israeli public as well as from within Palestinian society. Yet despite sharing some similarities in their historic exclusion, they live with recent experience that is very different: The African Palestinians are, broadly speaking and despite persistent racism, accepted into Palestinian society, and granted status and dignity, while the Dom remain excluded and widely vilified. This article presents voices from both communities, and offers some ideas as to why their experience differs.

lol @ people thinking there’s some type of solidarity between blacks and Palestinians.