BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm not worried about anybody taking my cash. And how will they even know i made cash transactions? That's the whole point of using cash :pachaha:

If I go to Walmart and buy 5 TVs with cash, how are you gonna prove i bought it with cash? You wouldn't know unless I told you.

Different people live differently. When I was a broke boy, it was unfathomable for me to have 20k cash on hand. Now I could actually swing that. And it makes sense to me. When you make more money, you think differently.
im talking about proving financial transactions

it comes into play when youre making moves....
when the gov sees a lot of cash they assume youre doing something illegal

a bank can close your account if you deposit cash and they want to know where it comes from

its more common than people realize
get pulled over with cash and see what happens

this is just one example (in Atlanta no less)
no black people in this video could tell the police "holding cash is a black thing"

thats a story politicians can get away with

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They trying to make the trial in Georgia look like the “what does gtd stand for?” trial. Meanwhile everybody else is tapping Trump’s pockets. It’s obvious what they’re trying to do in Georgia, people worried more about Fani tho. shyt is crazy.

You have [alleged] Black men in this very thread more concerned with a Black woman's sex life than an anti-Black racist former president trying to interfere in elections and disenfranchise the votes of millions of Black people in GEORGIA.

In 2024.

This really is the worst timeline. :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
trump losing money is not the same as locking up a former united states president. They are not remotely on the same level
Again Trump losing his wealth and empire is worse to him than going to jail.. I’m a life love New Yorker we been knew trump was a clown and a fraud… he was always driven by money

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
So the Fani hearing is over. All I gotta say is this was a waste of time.
Nothing but a smear campaign against her and her team. Waste of time and money. It doesnt change anyones opinion about either side. If you were for Trump you still are, and if you were against him you hate him more now for dragging her through the mud.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully, she comes out of this and proceeds to try this case. She needs to hold her cards close to her chest and make no further public remarks other than objective remarks.

I think Trump's plan was to get her so horribly scrutinized in the public that she either 1) be removed from trying the case due to appearance of ethics violations or 2) surely beats the public trial but comes at him so scathingly that it is viewed as a personal retaliation against him and his lawyers.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing me sweat a drop going forward. She's gotta be above reproach.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There needs to be a conversation about @Jefferson Jackson and his constant posting of racist twitter accounts.

q9rgq886.jpg

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
this judge seems very risk adverse....I want to lean towards him recusing willis and wade...

what you guys think?

I'd say nah. At this point you gotta go through with the trial as is because you have to draw a line with this stuff same as Jan 6. Republicans gonna smear you no matter how non-partisan or unbiased you are so might as well move forward.