BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
bytch ass muthafukka gon say my art looks like all the other black art he seen

Creole-House-On-Canal-Street-72x96-Mixed-Media-wood23.jpg

So I've been asking him to show me the work my art look like. Imma continue to call his bytch ass out til he do.

Breh fukk Apu ignore that tranny obsessed idiot like the rest of us. Your art is dope breh.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So Biden gets re-elected..or DeSantis or god forbid Pence gets the win

DeSantis aint winning shyt. His own party hates him. Pence not winning shyt either. I think the Repubs will have to find somebody else quick or Biden will win easily

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If Trump still has 75 million none of that will matter if Biden can't pull another 80 million to vote for him. There was a sense of urgency during the last election because people viewed Trump as an existential threat. If Trump is written off as a long shot do you think that same urgency and enthusiasm will still be available to be harnessed?

Just the fact that Trump is even running should be a cause for alarm and getting rid of him should be the number 1 priority. How many times are people going to write him off to their own detriment? Why even allow a man that has incited violence in regards to an election loss run in another election?! :mindblown:
I agree with this. Wasn't a member during the Hillary/Trump election, but I imagine that people were just as shocked here as everywhere else.

Seeing that happen showed me that there aren't too many things you can rule out. After that, people should never get so comfortable that they just follow along with what political scientists and talking heads predict will happen.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Does Trump even have the ability to flee the country on his own? Would secret services dime him out and stop him. Brah is stuck to face the music. It's over for him unless he gets reelected.

Even if he flees to a nation without an extradition treaty with the US like the avergae man does, they would still hand him over..even Iran.
He's totally fukked..

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Ok and how much votes Biden had? Facts are it’s more registered Dems than R’s period.. If Dems vote in high numbers all the time R’s will always lose…
This is why they were acting a fool about mail in ballots. Trump himself said that if dem voters started utilizing those en masse, Republicans would never win another election.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He's already making reservations for a plane ticket and hotel in Dubai.

This will end only one of two ways:
1. Somehow he won't see jail
2. He's going to immediately dip when he has the chance and live elsewhere.

I don't see any jury or judge slapping cuffs on a former PRESIDENT. Especially a white one in racist ass Georgia. If this (somehow) was Obama that man would be in jail, mugshot and all. shyt they'd some how find a way to send him to gitmo and claim he's an Islamic terrorist.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I respect this woman tremendously.

While white women put this lunatic in the White House, then again majority voted for his re-election, black women continually have been on the front lines of protecting democracy. They are the moral compass of the country.

Last edited: