BREAKING: Israel remotely detonates hundreds of Hezbollah pagers, 4,000+ casualties

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
They can be this precise with targets and assassinations

But they lose that precision in Gaza and blow up schools and kill kids because there is maybe a Hamas fighter in it
Is it really precise though? Detonating hundreds of pagers without full knowledge to who is standing by these targets is reckless. What if an innocent US citizen was killed standing next to one of the targets. Beirut is full of Americans.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Is it really precise though? Detonating hundreds of pagers without full knowledge to who is standing by these targets is reckless. What if an innocent US citizen was killed standing next to one of the targets. Beirut is full of Americans.
I think the last year has shown they really do not care about collateral damage.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
True. But if Americans get hurt, the state department will ask Israel to investigate itself and express concern over this strategy; they have carte blanche.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I did a little research and they are saying this is propaganda. Pager batteries don't even have enough power to explode like that :yeshrug:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
All them 2a advocates better start working on their hacking skills, USA comes after the civilian population all they have to do is ctrl alt and delete our asses to bolivia
Which is why I say, we gotta stop clowning/shunning "Nikka Nerds", because one day we're gonna need em. :francis:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
What I like most about this thread so far is, out of everyone hypothesizing on the possibility and probability of this happening in the U.S.; no one has done so whilst making the political distinction between the two parties.

Hyper-capitalism coupled with corporatism will always move towards the right. Fascism is imminent, many on the radical left (the only left that matters) have been saying it's already here.

The "vote democratic" camp are nothing but liberal cowards that acquiesce to the status-quo, and ultimately, don't stand for anything.
Both Sides

Side note:
The usual f-gg-t uncle Toms are here throwing away all of their faux anti-cacness just to sh-t on Islam all while supporting imperialism.