BREAKING: Israel remotely detonates hundreds of Hezbollah pagers, 4,000+ casualties

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Brehs secretly browsing the Coli at work his phone start percolatin...

Qblc.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Them clam shell and old ass flip phones is and have always been compromised........they just waiting on the fish to get a little bigger so the seizures and sentences will be greater.........

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
What if this is the real reason they don't want to Chinese cars in the USA?!:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I assume this is the type of stuff The Space Force is involved with:jbhmm:
Don't matter where the cars come from breh.......I could go war driving and fukk shut up without even knowing what I'm doing with a simple ass device that may or may not even have a screen.......morals and fear are the only things keeping somethings at bay

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
my professor talked about the possibility of doing this once. the capability has been around for a while. i don't think it's ever been used in such a large scale operation though. this is crazy
That's exactly what I said, people by and large have been unaware of this technology and in one ill conceived ham fisted attack that accomplished nothing, they've sparked consciousness in the social media era. There's no way to unring this bell, it makes me wonder how many handlers have been relieved over this debacle.

Things like this are only to be used surgically and if you have to do it across a broad spectrum, it's decisive, meaning ending a conflict or at the very least turning the tide significantly. They accomplished neither and now there's going to be scrutiny and countermeasures. These smaller organizations have a terrible tendency to create low cost and disturbingly effective methods of blocking expensive technology.

A $100 rigged Faraday cage can block multi-million dollar tracking signals, don't underestimate resourceful cornered people. :snoop:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Don’t they share our intelligence? It’s always been said military tech is decades out from what we think is available so the feat isn’t surprising tbh.

Yup Mossad and CIA are closely cooperative. Mossad probably used an insider to compromise Hezbollahs supply chain with those bugged pagers then sent an encrypted signal to detonate the charges.

This was probably months or years in the making. I wonder how hezbollah doled those out to their operatives