BREAKING: Israel remotely detonates hundreds of Hezbollah pagers, 4,000+ casualties

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Seems like BS.

Heating up batteries to all explode in unison?

They wouldn’t all explode at once.
They're now saying it was sold with explosives already inside them.
An article alluded to what you're saying, the explosions were too uniform and consistent to be a battery hack.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This is highly impressive if this was just simply a hack to be able to remotely have pagers blow up. I can't wrap my head around that.

I think it's most likely Israel had intelligence for awhile and sold pagers to Hamas that already had explosives

That's what I was thinking, because how else is this possible? Heating up tiny batteries simultaneously somehow? :dahell:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Tell them Iran pussies it's UP and when Kamala gets elected we're booting boots in Tehran:manny:.

Hiding behind Proxy terror cells and then crying foul when they get hemmed is the most bytch made shyt I ever seen in my life.
Dave: "Well there you have it folks, directly from President Harris's Defense Secretary Mazi and he didn't mince words tonight Chuck."

Chuck: "I agree wholeheartedly, David. The last time the Harris administration warned "It's up", N. Korea was turned to a sheet of glass and then of course the Navy spun the block and sent a few warning shots at China."

Dave: "We will definitely keep you updated as this ass whooping unfolds. We're going to send it back to Kimberly in the studio, I hear you've got some news on that new line of candied yams from Congressional Black Caucus spokesman @Rollie Forbes ?"

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
613d9b8e-37cb-48ce-92f7-26a6878c64a8_text.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's what I was thinking, because how else is this possible? Heating up tiny batteries simultaneously somehow? :dahell:
Yeah, that's basically impossible. At least to have it all behave the same way. Even if you knew the make and model it'd be inconsistent at best to try and blow up random devices, especially all at the same time.

Even if you try to heat the battery via short circuit or breakdown voltage those batteries won't reach those temperatures at the same time.

Most likely explosives pre-installed or it'd be wired in a very specific way with the signal sent to detonate quickly.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yup Mossad and CIA are closely cooperative. Mossad probably used an insider to compromise Hezbollahs supply chain with those bugged pagers then sent an encrypted signal to detonate the charges.

This was probably months or years in the making. I wonder how hezbollah doled those out to their operatives
Seems like BS.

Heating up batteries to all explode in unison?

They wouldn’t all explode at once due to the circuits connecting to them in different conditions.

Now if they bought a bunch of rigged pagers wired to explode, then I can see this being the case.
They're now saying it was sold with explosives already inside them.
An article alluded to what you're saying, the explosions were too uniform and consistent to be a battery hack.

Last edited: