*[BREAKING]* Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Retaliatory Strike On Israel Update: Israel Preparing For a Multiday Attack

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Need this to go ahead an happen if they gonna fight to the death just get it over with

bored of the twitter analyst and saber rattling

gonna need sand cacs to wipe each other out
just like we need Russia and urkraine to lead euro cacs getting wiped out
and china need to go ahead and invade Taiwan
North and South Korea round 2
south America mind as well join in the fun

get this shyt over with wormwood this world get it done
or just choose the path of peace enough resources for everyone (which is the better path)

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the subways in nyc and other similar places of transportation must be vigilant!

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Yall don't understand. The real attack by Iran will come through its proxies not directly.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Iran’s situation is akin to a "boy who cried wolf" scenario if the threats have been repeatedly made without follow-through, leading others to doubt their seriousness until action is finally taken.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Y’all have smoke for Iran for absolutely no reason lol it’s funny. Iran probably one of the only places in the world who’s successfully fought off western imperialist and coups. People really delude themselves thinking they have no combat capabilities. Yall really hate them for resisting :russ: If Iran were smart tho, they wouldn’t drop bombs but just silently take out their entire war cabinet. Disable their ability to defend themselves and use nukes.
My mom put me on game about Iran a few years ago. Long story short, they aren't the "bad guys"...

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Who are you cappin for in this fight between Israel and Iran???
:sas2:
None, fukk Israel for killing bare kids indiscriminately and fukk Iran for killing women for not wearing a Hijab.

I still remember the huge demonstration that were held in DC after they killed that young girl for showing her hair.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom put me on game about Iran a few years ago. Long story short, they aren't the "bad guys"...

They’re only bad guys to Americans and western imperialist 99.9% of the time when the US hates a country, its never about morality or injustice but it’s usually because
A: they resisted western occupation.
B: they have natural resources like oil and minerals that US shareholders or corporation's cannot tap into by force.
C: they’re autonomous and can exist without the influence of the dollar.

All this crap about sharia law is all virtue signaling. Notice all of the people in here justification hating Iran because of women’s rights but ALL of these people are hypocrites and colonizers. What other country has exported so much rape, exploitation, oppression of women, children and destruction around the world? Hint; it’s not Iran.