*[BREAKING]* Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Retaliatory Strike On Israel Update: Israel Preparing For a Multiday Attack

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Y’all have smoke for Iran for absolutely no reason lol it’s funny. Iran probably one of the only places in the world who’s successfully fought off western imperialist and coups. People really delude themselves thinking they have no combat capabilities. Yall really hate them for resisting :russ: If Iran were smart tho, they wouldn’t drop bombs but just silently take out their entire war cabinet. Disable their ability to defend themselves and use nukes.
Isn't this the same place where the leader died in a helicopter crash, and many people over there celebrated? Or am I thinking of another country?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I will as soon as you finish eating the Israeli one in yours. Then you can have Persian dikk too :ehh:
This is the type of retard shyt I've come to expect here.

I don't like Israel. Not once have I ever offered any form of support for them. I don't like them jew boys.

I'm actually capable of criticizing both sides without supporting the other

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't this the same place where the leader died in a helicopter crash, and many people over there celebrated? Or am I thinking of another country?

This coming from a place where a felon ex president just had an assassination attempt and people celebrated and was also disappointed he didn’t die? Can’t throw stones if your house is made of glass breh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you live in the US please kindly shut the fukk up. Your law enforcement just killed a woman for having a pot of hot water.
yeah, and the cop was immediately fired and arrested, not promoted because he was carrying out sharia law

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
yeah, and the cop was immediately fired and arrested, not promoted because he was carrying out sharia law

Cracker please, how many instances I can pull up where cops have gotten away with murdering citizens and your next president is going to give them immunity to do whatever the fukk they want. Stfu