Breaking: Ice Spice Exposed For Being In Special Ed Classes in High School 😂

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Honestly this is nothing, it's not like the Cardi situation where she kept drugging dudes and robbing them. Though in terms of Ice, I do see her getting exposed for being a big headed a$$hole to people, but that won't be until down the road.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Honestly this is nothing, it's not like the Cardi situation where she kept drugging dudes and robbing them. Though in terms of Ice, I do see her getting exposed for being a big headed a$$hole to people, but that won't be until down the road.

Breh cardi B was living a muuuch different lyfe from what ice spice was from the internet data......don't see the point in comparing them

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
She was bussin it open for the retards, you should have seen the light in their eyes. God's work I tell you.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This is essentially the Lady Gaga story

Gaga's entire persona came from her friend

Yeah, her and Lana Del Rey used to sing at the same bar/club in NYC back when no one knew who they were and were friends. Once she got that persona, her and Lana fell out. IIRC Lana dropped a diss track about her :heh:

Yas

Banned
Daps
So what? Some people aren't good in school settings and if my sister's a millionaire or not gave me 200 I would be grateful.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Also, being serious for a moment, how would it be an "exposal" if she actually was in Special Education classes? If she actually had mental or developmental delays, autism or a learning disability, that's not a negative thing and she shouldn't be making fun of her for that. In fact, it would actually be even more impressive that she achieved fame and success despite those things