Breaking: Ice Spice Exposed For Being In Special Ed Classes in High School 😂

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If Ice Spice posted some half nude thirst traps tomorrow, 90% off the male comments would be " raw and impregnate." So if this claim is true it doesn't even matter because 90% of you would have a baby with someone who was in special ed.
When I was in a wheelchair this Special Ed Senior on the special bus wanted to suck my dikk and me to take her to prom..all while I was in a wheelchair.

Ol girl was thick and if you didn't know she was special Ed you wouldn't know unless you looked her in the eyes and had a convo. She had Double Ds and was reddish brown complexion with Coutnry girl braids. She would try to kidnap me and take me into the bathroom. At my high school all the Special Ed kids where pretty much isolated to a certain wing.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The way those comments going looks like the shyt backfired big time.. :francis:
Oh yeah, they saying shorty be in an out the mental institution...

But that's STILL an L for Ice spice ..the Fck you hanging out with Mental institute patients for?

Leads me to believe she HAS to, cause birds of a feather flock together...she must be RETARTED too

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
When I was in a wheelchair this Special Ed Senior on the special bus wanted to suck my dikk and me to take her to prom..all while I was in a wheelchair.

Ol girl was thick and if you didn't know she was special Ed you wouldn't know unless you looked her in the eyes and had a convo. She had Double Ds and was reddish brown complexion with Coutnry girl braids. She would try to kidnap me and take me into the bathroom. At my high school all the Special Ed kids where pretty much isolated to a certain wing.
Damn! Should've took her down through there, Bruh...idk how much you could've did in a wheelchair, though...

:russ:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Damn! Should've took her down through there, Bruh...idk how much you could've did in a wheelchair, though...

:russ:
I felt bad cause 1). She was the only person who showed Me compassion 2). She wasn't bad looking at all and she knew she was slow and realized that most dudes won't like her or take advantage of her. 3) she wanted to geaux to prom and had no one to take her so she asked a 10th grade crippled out.

I really felt bad for her more than myself and I was extremely depressed about my life at that point.

I remember when my strength and conditioning/defense coach saw me the 1st day I came back in that wheelchair. He was choking up and holding back tears. Mind you I just got my trophy and met with Grambling before my surgery. I never seen a man I feared she'd a tear. That shyt hits you in ways Ray Lewis could never do

Life is sad breh...don't let me tell you about the children in the hospital I met. Or the 17 yr old girl with HIV who wanted to lose her v card and feared she would know love. Ironically she was obsessed with Xmen character Rogue.

My life is sad and if I actually painted this shyt out, alot of brehs would realize the way I am and understand why I hate any notion of god.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I felt bad cause 1). She was the only person who showed Me compassion 2). She wasn't bad looking at all and she knew she was slow and realized that most dudes won't like her or take advantage of her. 3) she wanted to geaux to prom and had no one to take her so she asked a 10th grade crippled out.

I really felt bad for her more than myself and I was extremely depressed about my life at that point.

I remember when my strength and conditioning/defense coach saw me the 1st day I came back in that wheelchair. He was choking up and holding back tears. Mind you I just got my trophy and met with Grambling before my surgery. I never seen a man I feared she'd a tear. That shyt hits you in ways Ray Lewis could never do

Life is sad breh...don't let me tell you about the children in the hospital I met. Or the 17 yr old girl with HIV who wanted to lose her v card and feared she would know love. Ironically she was obsessed with Xmen character Rogue.

My life is sad and if I actually painted this shyt out, alot of brehs would realize the way I am and understand why I hate any notion of god.
Oh snap! You should do a podcast, breh!

Daps
I don't see the problem, is she slowphobic or something? You can get canceled for this type of toxicity. She has a phat ass and a number one song too

edit: I know AP class students currently taking METH she literally has no point.

Last edited: