BREAKING: Hunter Biden, the SHADOW PRESIDENT, pleads guilty to BREAKING FEDERAL LAW! (White House Currently Leaderless) (UPDATE 9/14: INDICTED)

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We talking about Hunter Biden right now because he’s the son of a sitting president. I can’t believe we are playing clueless about this.

When Biden ran for president his son was under investigation and he is STILL under investigation. Is this a joke? :why:

The sitting president son gets a pass for not paying taxes and lying to get a gun? I’m not blaming Biden for that. I’m talking about his son.

I blame Biden for his son getting a easy deal. I blame Biden for using his power before and after becoming president to protect his son.

The coli has 10 page threads on Obama daughter smoking cigarettes and dating white men AFTER he is out of office.

The coli has 20 page threads on Dwayne Wade son. Who has never been in office.

But it’s no big deal the presidents son is a crack head, illegal gun owner, tax evader, possible pedophile? These are all facts. Not Republican conspiracies. This is a wild story. Nothing about this or normal or just regular.

This is thecoli there’s a current thread on Biden’s new dog biting, but nothing on Hunter Biden’s plea deal being stopped?

Are you for real?
You still not properly articulating why this is an issue. You’re also saying that his father got him a deal or is somehow using his influence to protect him when you have no proof of that.