BREAKING: Hours after Netanyahu's UN speech calling for peace Israel strikes several residential towers in Beirut w/ JDAMs. Hezbollah leader dead

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't get what Hezbollah is waiting on. Public opinion on Israel has never been worse, and the last time they fought and open conflict against the IDF they actually low key lumped them up a little bit and they are much stronger now than back then. The US isn't in a position to really jump in this given we are more worried about the South China Sea, what are they waiting on?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I don't get what Hezbollah is waiting on. Public opinion on Israel has never been worse, and the last time they fought and open conflict against the IDF they actually low key lumped them up a little bit and they are much stronger now than back then. The US isn't in a position to really jump in this given we are more worried about the South China Sea, what are they waiting on?
No, we're built to fight a war on two fronts. A single carrier group in that area is enough to shut shìt down, and we have 10 carrier groups.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the public doesn’t care. its general reaction to what’s happening in israel is :russell:

that’s terrible, obviously, but :yeshrug:

i think you will see far more attention turned towards israel after the election.

right now, people are focused on helping kamala win.

This isn't really true. Nobody (with any sense) wants Trump back but the world doesn't revolve around the US election.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
IDF headquarters in Tel Aviv. Eye for an Eye and they can't call it an escalation because its literally the same thing. Drop them hypersonics. They can't intercept them
They don’t have true hypersonic. Ballistic missiles technically go hypersonic during reentry…but the trajectory is easy to calculate and they get intercepted.

A true hypersonic relies solely on the missiles booster and not reentry velocity. Israel isnt getting hit with those.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
the public doesn’t care. its general reaction to what’s happening in israel is :russell:

that’s terrible, obviously, but :yeshrug:

i think you will see far more attention turned towards israel after the election.

right now, people are focused on helping kamala win.
Lol better hope Michigan won't be a nasty wakeup call

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, Kamala wasn't in charge and had no real say in foreign policy so I think people are willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

If it was still Biden I'd be more worried about that.
i have 2 Lebanese friends that were going to vote Kamala because they knew trump would be worse

her silence changed that. they arent voting at all now.

Israel is playing exactly the same tune they did last year on Gaza. Kamala openly and clearly said she supports Israel, unconditionally. there are millions of Muslim and hundreds of thousands of Arab votes on the table that will evaporate because of Israel.

it's insane to me that people think what's happening in the middle east has no effect here....in a post-9/11 world