Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i might just be numb to it all cause I'm more :unimpressed:

cause I've been through mad breaches of my personal info cause of these companies shytty ass IT security practices...or lack there of.

I've gotten so many of those stupid offers of cred monitoring/id protection prob could last 10 plus years

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think it's funny.

People can crack passwords that look like this: sda;khfads780)(^(&asdfl;ksajesro[ihHwqerPIUfdghdtetFDfasdgFS:Ihugo7yaewt;kjbvn

Yet you think your 9 digit social security number, of which you commonly give out the last four digits of, is safe?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Irregardless of whether this really happened or not, y’all would be disgusted if you knew how careless employers can be with your SSN.

As someone who has been a manager of several fast food establishments, I have had to check the shyt out of so many supervisors and managers for leaving employee’s SS info laying around carelessly in the office.

The average American is fukking clueless when it comes to how serious someone stealing your SSN can be.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they'll see my wretched state of being in my records and take pity on me..Send me some bitcoins or something.