Breaking : Hackers steal EVERYONES social security information

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
that shyt is a nightmare, though

last thing you wanna be doing is dealing with some piece of shyt opening a bunch of credit cards in your name

True but this is all on the social security who need to keep these things safe. That just shows how bad things are getting in this country with security breaches.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
So you mean, I can create fake news stories and it will go viral?

We posting links to Elon Musks platform with no source and no major news outlet linked to it.

No wonder this country is no misinformed.
nikka he posted a link. Need another one ?

:mjtf:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So you mean, I can create fake news stories and it will go viral?

We posting links to Elon Musks platform with no source and no major news outlet linked to it.

No wonder this country is no misinformed.

Take your pick

Lawsuit:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that shyt is a nightmare, though

last thing you wanna be doing is dealing with some piece of shyt opening a bunch of credit cards in your name

It's not 1994 anymore though.

It's to easy to receive instant notification when a card is opened in your name.

It may be hard to trust because if your phone rings at 2:38 pm and someone says "Hey this is Susan from Chase bank, I see you opened a $20,000 credit line can we verify your information?" A smart man is going to hang up.

A majority of Americans have some sort of credit monitoring and protection which generally comes with one of multiple of their credit cards. So they will get a call, text, email, even hardcopy if they aren't paperless.

Whether they pay attention to them is on them.

It's a hassle but a significant amount of citizens won't be going to buy a house or car or apply for a card only to get denied because they're shyt got took.

A lot of the shyt is easy it prove. And at most it'll just take a simple police report that some people can file online.

The ones that are hard to prove, can be pretty tough.