Breaking: Elon Musk to step down as Twitter CEO (ABC News)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A lot of right wingers believed in covid. Not a lot of leftists follow libsoftiktok and Ian miles chong or whatever
Libs of tiktok is a hate group and Chaya Raichik is a domestic terrorist.

:mjpls:
3a1d8-16723084849360-1920.jpg

She should be locked up.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Believe every tweet you read without doing any of your own due diligence :beli:

This new generation is retarded and easily led lol.
I checked myself. And it's true. You can find articles from 2018 announcing her appointment to some WH council too. You want another try at deflecting?

You're one to talk, you goofy ass Andrew Tate dikkrider.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In as CTO so I feel bad for the engineers.

Been slowly leaving the platform though. When you take a step back the mass majority of the world are not even on twitter (over 7.7 billion people don't use it).

shyt is a crazy echo chamber that'll make you believe the world is falling apart when in reality the platform is a small subset of mentally unstable people seeking attention rather than mentally healthy individuals. It's important to factor in survivorship bias when on Twitter because in the real world most people are just happy, living and got no clue what's happening on that app. Seriously, think of the grounded people you know day-to-day who aren't a loon, are they on the app?

Most seen tweet on there there the last year got ~100 mil views - hardly a dent in the global population even if those were all unique views. It's funny that the tweets with the most views for example are pretty much simply reposting popular TikTok videos.

It's like that recent popular saying people on that app need to hear: "Go outside and touch some grass."

Even most famous people everyone point to who are "all over social media" use it make a quick post (most likely to advertise or "connect") and move on with their day. shyt, many times it's their 'team' posting anyways while they off doing something else.