BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
wheres BIG?
Are you blaming Puff for Bigs death? Or why are you asking this seemingly rhetorical question, with an answer which is far from what you’re looking for :dahell:

c00ns in La killed Big.

Even if Puff hated Big, he loved/s money and Big was a cash cow. :snoop:

Facts is that we believe 1 producer that the whole team of producers say is capping. 1 of 100 weed carriers that nobody likes. So it’s obvious that people want it to be true.

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it ….. diddy trying to buy that liquor company caused it
My problem is

Say Diageo is behind this all

And Puff really was sex trafficking and beating on women as SO MANY people have claimed

Why does it matter who is behind it if he was doing the stuff that got him into trouble? They can’t do that if you ain’t out here drugging and raping :jbhmm:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My problem is

And Puff really was sex trafficking and beating on women as SO MANY people have claimed

Why does it matter who is behind it if he was doing the stuff that got him into trouble? They can’t do that if you ain’t out here drugging and raping :jbhmm:
I’m
Being sarcastic

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
My problem is

But if all the people knew it all along and have witnessed it, it means they have been complicit. Therefore need to go to prison.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But if all the people knew it all along and have witnessed it, it means they have been complicit. Therefore need to go to prison.

I don't disagree but nothing happened to all the people around Weinstein. He operated with impunity for 30+ years then when the shyt hit the fan nobody knew anything. Which is obviously bullshyt.

EDIT:

The same with Nickelodeon. All that crazy deviancy was going on and no one spoke up.

Fred.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Are you blaming Puff for Bigs death? Or why are you asking this seemingly rhetorical question, with an answer which is far from what you’re looking for :dahell:

c00ns in La killed Big.

Even if Puff hated Big, he loved/s money and Big was a cash cow. :snoop:

Facts is that we believe 1 producer that the whole team of producers say is capping. 1 of 100 weed carriers that nobody likes. So it’s obvious that people want it to be true.

P Diddler must be paying you to stick up for him like this

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not how life works bruddah

Big dog always goes down Big.

Maybe some people are gonna go to prison or get in trouble but we won't know because they ain't famous and we as the public don't care

The billionaire who has been in the media for 30 years in front of our TV screen is gonna generate the most buzz

and agin, if he wasn't somewhat involved in any of this stuff you couldn't make this much up, like you can;t beef with Denzel Washington and suddenly make up he has sex trafficking rings and drugs and beats women lol...so I don't got no sympathy for ole boy. Hope the truth is what it is and whoever needs to be free stays free

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't disagree but nothing happened to all the people around Weinstein. He operated with impunity for 30+ years then when the shyt hit the fan nobody knew anything. Which is obviously bullshyt.

EDIT:

The same with Nickelodeon. All that crazy deviancy was going on and no one spoke up.

Fred.
I didn't follow that case to the teeth, but from what know he used his power to put women in positions (if they did wha he wanted) or remove their opportunities to become an actress. He was one of the most powerful persons in Hollywood, so people did a lot he wanted.

I recall another incident with Terry Crews and some that groping CEO, while his woman was next to him. And speaking of groping, D. Trump walked off like boss.

• Dap
Reactions: hex