BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
As soon as this piece of shyt criminal Diddler is locked up, I wonder who gets casted in the upcoming "surviving Diddy" movie.

The inbred looking Somali from Captain Philips is a strong contender
abhi.jpg
Oh lord 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
As soon as this piece of shyt criminal Diddler is locked up, I wonder who gets casted in the upcoming "surviving Diddy" movie.

The inbred looking Somali from Captain Philips is a strong contender
abhi.jpg
Way back in the 90s and early 2000s Somalis claimed Sean, because they have extended prognathism and overbite.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
trust disgruntled chatty patty as nikkas who lie/stretch the truth brehs
How? Star confirmed that entire story.. He been cool with Kirk for a long time… He said Puff puff beat the shyt out of Kirk, made him sign over his 50% of bad boy to Puff and made Kirk suck his dikk… To this day if you as Kirk about Puff the nikka don’t want to talk about it

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
How? Star confirmed that entire story.. He been cool with Kirk for a long time… He said Puff puff beat the shyt out of Kirk, made him sign over his 50% of bad boy to Puff and made Kirk suck his dikk… To this day if you as Kirk about Puff the nikka don’t want to talk about it
But Kirk said he wasn’t assaulted?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Homeland Security took a leading role in investigating the case that led to the first criminal punishment against the R&B artist R. Kelly. It came in a federal trial in Brooklyn that ended in his conviction on a count of racketeering and violations of an anti-sex-trafficking law known as the Mann Act. Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted on sex trafficking and other charges for conspiring to sexually exploit underage girls with Jeffrey Epstein, who hanged himself in his jail cell as he awaited his own trial on similar charges.

And Keith Raniere received a 120-year prison sentence in the Nxivm sex cult scandal for sex trafficking and other crimes. He was convicted after the prosecution overcame an argument from his lawyers that his was not a legitimate sex trafficking case because the charges did not involve sexual exploitation for profit, but rather sex coerced through promises of increased status, among other claims.

“More recently prosecutors have been more aggressive with prosecuting trafficking cases to the fullest extent that they can,” said Elizabeth Geddes, a former federal prosecutor who was part of the team that won the case against Mr. Kelly.

“Traditionally you think of trafficking as a pimp who has a stable of victims and then is trafficking them in the traditional sense of the word, for money,” said Jim Cole, a former supervisory special agent with Homeland Security Investigations who oversaw human trafficking cases, “but there are lots of forms of trafficking.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Last edited:

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
I am shocked he let him "force" himself to sign a deal? How does that even happen? He had goons to protect him he said, so he should have settled this in court purely for the technicality, since those contracts were signed. He said he didn’t want to do that. Puff would do it!

Who was the talented one? Him or Puff. I know how he feels as I have seen things happen myself in the industry.

If you can post these things all day, I assume Puff has a lot of haters who want to see him go down as well.

This sounds like the vanilla ice being hung over balcony by suge rumor, which never happened. A contract is even valid if you're forced to sign it.