BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@FreshAIG ,@kingofnyc ,@spliz ,@Billy Ocean ,@Nomad1
Brehs why you think anyone other than tyrese has stepped forward in support of puffy during these times ??? just my opinion you get to see who the real friends are vs who your “industry friends are during your darkest times …. Thoughts y’all ?????
These industry nikkas ain't real friends. Then u got the people who would rather mind they business until the facts come out. Which makes sense. The nikkas tearing him down tho when they was supposedly cool. Yea them the real phonies right there. Especially considering alot of them partied wit this nikka and know what he bout.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The process for getting a search warrant like that is pretty intensive

First, investigators interview witnesses, collect evidence, analyze phone data, or financial documents they have access to through subponeas/

then the lead agent, writes, what is called a search warrant affidavit. That is usually like 30 pages long, maybe 60. Maybe 100. I read a 300 page one before. It will detail reasons why they believe they need to enter the homes, and what they want to seize, and why they want to seize it. The one for the warrant served at MAR A LAGO is like 60 pages I think. I read it whenever it was unsealed.

That goes to the Assistant US Attorney on the case, he clears it with his section chief, and in a high profile case like that, they clear it with the US Attorney of the district, who is appointed by the President.

Then they take it to a judge, and he has to sign off on it.

Then they organize the actual raids, coordinate with local police. They even sometimes reach out to the defendants attorneys, and let them know in advance. So, at this point the search warrant affidavit is SEALED, and only the judge has seen it, what will probably happen is it will be UNSEALED when or if the criminal charges are filed. They don't have to show everything in the search warrant, but enough to convince a federal judge that they have cause.

it's not like someone just says SEARCH PUFF"S HOUSES - there is a whole process, and if there are mistakes, then that could mean anything found in the house would be inadmissible as evidence.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The process for getting a search warrant like that is pretty intensive

First, investigators interview witnesses, collect evidence, analyze phone data, or financial documents they have access to through subponeas/

then the lead agent, writes, what is called a search warrant affidavit. That is usually like 30 pages long, maybe 60. Maybe 100. It will detail reasons why they believe they need to enter the homes, and what they want to seize, and why they want to seize it. The one for the warrant served at MAR A LAGO is like 60 pages I think. I read it whenever it was unsealed.

That goes to the Assistant US Attorney on the case, he clears it with his section chief, and in a high profile case like that, they clear it with the US Attorney of the district, who is appointed by the President.

Then they take it to a judge, and he has to sign off on it.

Then they organize the actual raids, coordinate with local police. They even sometimes reach out to the defendants attorneys, and let them know in advance. So, at this point the search warrant affidavit is SEALED, and only the judge has seen it, what will probably happen is it will be UNSEALED when or if the criminal charges are filed. They don't have to show everything in the search warrant, but enough to convince a federal judge that they have cause.

it's not like someone just says SEARCH PUFF"S HOUSES - there is a whole process, and if there are mistakes, then that could mean anything found in the house would be inadmissible as evidence.
All they need is for people to report certain shyt. Like I said before. MJ was subjected to federal raids for almost 20 years and they found 0 evidence.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All they need is for people to report certain shyt. Like I said before. MJ was subjected to federal raids for almost 20 years and they found 0 evidence.
I know how you feel about this kind of story, and I understand.

Would just say that the Jackson raids were not federal, they were local police in the LA area. There is still a bar there, but the kind of bar for this kind of search warrant is very high. You cannot just search someone's house so invasively. Somewhere there is a a 2 dozen page search warrant that describes the evidence against Puff, or what they believe is evidence. We will all probably get to read it sooner or later.

But, the feds don't always get what they are looking for. in 2021, the same district, signed off on a very invasive search warrant for Giulianai's house, and all his phones and devides, and he was never charged, and the case was dropped.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
pink cocaine?

Tuici B/2CB

it's a mix of cocaine, and MDMA, and other drugs, that was popularized in Colombia, very popular in the party scenes in LA, Tulum, NYC -but people also make it here, the way people used to make their own "molly" about 10 years ago. it's not really imported in bulk into the US.

the pink color is just food coloring.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Does diddy have a private army and mercenaries on payroll? If the answer is no then it was all for show or they didnt do their homework on the residences and wasted tax payer dollars. They didnt need boats, helicopters, and armored vehicles to grab a few computers from his kids.

It's to sway public opinion and a potential jury pool. 100% for show.
we dont know what he has because they didnt tell us shyt yet.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Johnnie represented him for some gun shyt, not a RICO related to sex trafficking.

Nah, there's certain sins that should have you cut off the sinner without thinking about it.
This is open for interpretation. Does cutting them off mean you forgive them? Is forgiveness for self or for the other person? To be honest, I’ve never been in that situation to know what I would do. What I will say is that, whatever I will decide will be my decision, and not to follow the masses.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

Lol Puff fked with the wrong dudes

its always a conspiracy. instead of just people snitching or moving sloppy its always a big bad group of weirdos in masks pressing buttons on people because they were gonna buy NBC. :mjlol:

Last edited: