BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Puff needs the black community leaders to stand by him. There are many people making jokes but soon there will be a unified group of high profile black leaders that will turn the tide.

Puff need to beat these 4 lawsuits, and make the message one of being targeted by the white elites and government to take down a black mogul on how they treating him and his kids. He has done it before in the trial where he faced 15 years and gave all glory to god.

When he can speak to facts he going to come out swinging, and then he can drop this movie he been pausing as someone who has gone through hell and back.

Oh here he comes. You weren't here at Diddy's lowest, you went into hiding, now you starting to creep back in with positivity like we care. We are here for the fukkery not because we want Puff to succeed further. Dude is not likeable like that anymore but I guess you have a job to do so.....

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You know...This entire spectacle seems like a distraction (Isreal/Genocide)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
WTF is sex trafficking? They trying to accuse him of pimping? Flying women around the country for sex is illegal? Are they under age? It's so many questions I have. I know he was accused of rape but that's not what the raid or any upcoming charges are about from what I hear.
you dudes are dumb as fukk lmao

yes pimping is illegal

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff needs the black community leaders to stand by him. There are many people making jokes but soon there will be a unified group of high profile black leaders that will turn the tide.
:russ:
He had Johnnie Cochran back then defending him ….now he’s passed away not sure which lawyer he could turn to ..to get him out ov this jam
Johnnie represented him for some gun shyt, not a RICO related to sex trafficking.
Respect to Tyrese for being honest. You can hate the sin, but still like the sinner based on the relationship you have with them. People want us to react in the way they would react, but don’t understand that we are entitled to have our own opinion.
Nah, there's certain sins that should have you cut off the sinner without thinking about it.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@FreshAIG ,@kingofnyc ,@spliz ,@Billy Ocean ,@Nomad1
Brehs why you think anyone other than tyrese has stepped forward in support of puffy during these times ??? just my opinion you get to see who the real friends are vs who your “industry friends are during your darkest times …. Thoughts y’all ?????

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps