BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed there's so much hate for Puff that once he gets cleared he's going to just come back w a vengence and go back to producing his artists on love records.

So many people on these threads are already comfortable concluding it's over for him. Just watch a year from now and they are reminded of what they said about him and he's still out doing his thing. They will say well the feds are still building a case and it takes time.

The feds been watching him for 30 years since 1995! Puff used to wire taps and being under surveillance he knew how to move in the 90s he knows how to roll now. What people going to say maybe next year he will get arrested and go to jail. If he ever goes to trial for any of this he going to come out on top, now that this spectacle is just people out for money.
Breh from the jump it made little sense

I remember Cassie was saying she was waiting for Diddy to marry her

My thinking is she married that dude and there was no money where was it coming from

Remember after all this she wanted to go on tour

With what songs? She got 2 albums and one semi hit!

Do i think diddy may be a freakaziod sure but sex trafficking? Nah

Someone said just flying a chick out of any age is a sex trafficer (bad spelling I know)

But I think diddy not going to jail and in a few years will be dancing on stage again

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Im gonna say this now

this is gonna blow up in peoples faces and gonna have to backtrack

remember the feds raided MJ house also it was a huge deal everyone thought mike was going to jail

and was cleared by the FBI all the found was a playboys more people was shocked he liked woman

few years later mike was getting his love on the BET awards

not saying its the same but the wanted to smear mikes name and once again black people thought mike was going to jail

mike never forgave those that went in n him during that time

just saying :manny:

See the thing is Puff ain’t MJ…

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See the thing is Puff ain’t MJ…
Didn’t say it was the same but it’s the same footprint

Not sure your age but this was huge back when it happened to MJ

Mike house got raided same way in fact it was worse then what’s going on with diddy right now

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
diddy-game.jpeg

Game got a Diddler tattoo
full

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge got the shoulder lean.. Puff got that over the shoulder cuddle.. imagine thinking it’s a female .. you turn around and it’s this nicca diddy bopping on you..wtf?!.. it ain’t over.. too many rapping weirdos still down with that weirdo and dude a natural hustler and survivor.. been snitching since 95.. thought it was wild to see Suge in a Raptor.. it’s going be crazy seeing Puff pushing a Silverado smh..

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff mad delusional right now.

Dude is the kinda person that don’t ever seem to understand when sh*t is over. Whether he gets locked up or not, he's never gonna be able to do anything again. Too much of his weird sh*t is out there. So no one is ever gonna want to even stand next to this dude. Look at what it's done to Meek and his own family.

Thing with Puff is, he can't stand to not be in the conversation. So he needs constant attention 24/7. So the thought of going away quietly, is like death for him. So he'll fight forever to always be seen and outside. And the need for that, is what's gonna f*ck him up.
Agreed. The Russel Simmons route was probably his way out. Now I think it may be way too late

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im gonna say this now

this is gonna blow up in peoples faces and gonna have to backtrack

remember the feds raided MJ house also it was a huge deal everyone thought mike was going to jail

and was cleared by the FBI all the found was a playboys more people was shocked he liked woman

few years later mike was getting his love on the BET awards

not saying its the same but the wanted to smear mikes name and once again black people thought mike was going to jail

mike never forgave those that went in n him during that time

just saying :manny:

Wasn't nobody shocked about that, Mike stayed having broads flown out to Neverland

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
You don’t have to arrested for them to tell you don’t leave the state
Yes ,you do. If they've stopped him from traveling and he never gets charged
Puff mad delusional right now.

Dude is the kinda person that don’t ever seem to understand when sh*t is over. Whether he gets locked up or not, he's never gonna be able to do anything again. Too much of his weird sh*t is out there. So no one is ever gonna want to even stand next to this dude. Look at what it's done to Meek and his own family.

Thing with Puff is, he can't stand to not be in the conversation. So he needs constant attention 24/7. So the thought of going away quietly, is like death for him. So he'll fight forever to always be seen and outside. And the need for that, is what's gonna f*ck him up.
R Kelly was doing features with kady
Breh from the jump it made little sense

I remember Cassie was saying she was waiting for Diddy to marry her

My thinking is she married that dude and there was no money where was it coming from

Remember after all this she wanted to go on tour

With what songs? She got 2 albums and one semi hit!

Do i think diddy may be a freakaziod sure but sex trafficking? Nah

Someone said just flying a chick out of any age is a sex trafficer (bad spelling I know)

But I think diddy not going to jail and in a few years will be dancing on stage again

Every rapper is flying girls out that's not sex trafficking, at best it's solicitation of prostitution,but they would have to prove he offered them money in advance in exchange for sex. Most of these girls know that if some rapper flyes them out there's gonna get some money and purses but it's usually not explicitly disgust before hand.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yes ,you do. If they've stopped him from traveling and he never gets charged

R Kelly was doing features with kady

Every rapper is flying girls out that's not sex trafficking, at best it's solicitation of prostitution,but they would have to prove he offered them money in advance in exchange for sex. Most of these girls know that if some rapper flyes them out there's gonna get some money and purses but it's usually not explicitly disgust before hand.

Show me where in order for the Feds to tell you don’t leave the state they have to arrest you first?

You work for the Feds? :mjgrin:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Agreed. The Russel Simmons route was probably his way out. Now I think it may be way too late
I thought Russ bounced and never returned but recently I have heard that he be back in the states all the time. The people saying this may be wrong I don’t know but I had never heard that before.

As far as Puff go I been said that I don’t think shyt is going to happen outside of him losing some money, nikka won’t be broke broke but he’s going to take substantial hit and that’s why i feel like he saying “fukk it” and “all up in the videos” :dead: