BREAKING: Darren Sharper Sentenced To 18 years In Prison For Raping & Drugging 16 Women In 4 States

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude is probably the most underrated DB to ever play....str8 beast....on the level of ed reed imo

hes a POS and a sociopath, obviously he didnt need to drug woman, even now he got woman out there lusting after him....talking about free DS....females are birds lol

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's more people using and selling than there are raping or touching kids. Means more people the government can push their drugs on and put in jail for unpaid labor and to get more funding for their for profit prisons. The war on drugs is responsible for there being I think 8 times as many people in jail in this country than there were 30 years ago.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Is he not aware he's a million dollar athlete? Why would he feel the need to rape a chick. I'm really confused.
Because he's psychologically insecure and got off on the power he had over another. The sex is a very small aspect.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The plea only saved him 15 months off the max. The plea got the prosecutors to recommend a nine year sentence, but the judge rejected that. So, ya, it's disgusting that our judicial system carries a max sentence of ~20 years for raping 16 women. :scust:

And I still remember coli nikkas copping pleas for this scumbag:scust:
dude deserves easily 50+