BREAKING: Darren Sharper Sentenced To 18 years In Prison For Raping & Drugging 16 Women In 4 States

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Myth of the Crack Baby

Please don't get caught up into the hype, breh.

Don't bring this Country's archaic drug policy which has created more damage for babies than any drug...

The fearmongering of the 80's drug epidemic is what is still making us belive that drugs are "evil".

They ARE dangerous...when used by people who aren't educated and there are no regulations on the drugs but rape should not be getting lesser sentences than non violent drug offenders.

@SchoolboyC I agree with you, breh.
:francis: i checked the vid. I'm not talking about flawed numbers/falsified reports tho breh. I'm speaking in terms of babies being legitimately born as fiends. I have connects in the CPS field and know for a fact this is still prevalent today. Dealers are a pawn used by government, basically middlemen serving as tools used in the destruction of their own community, and once their time is up/are no longer useful on the outside they get locked up for long bids too and contribute to the big business we all know as prison. I know it's a trend/fancy to respect dealers and look at it as some type prop factor, but nah they are just as bad as rapist and pedophiles to me.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Did he really need to go that far to get some?

(Disclaimer: "You" is a general "you.")

Rape is more than sex. It's about control as well. When you're a psychopath like this sick fukk, you don't want to hear things like "ouch" or "stop" or "get off me"...or you might want hear those things because you know you have control of the situation and s/he can't make you do anything. You could put a completely willing and able woman in front of him and it wouldn't interest him in the slightest.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
As many have said and will say, rape (most of the time) is about power. He could have had the baddest chicks on the planet but liked the feeling of forcing a woman against her will.

What a waste, tho. If I was really that pyscho about it, I'd find some chick that was down to role play some rape fantasy sh*t. There's crazy chicks out there that love that sh*t.
sex is about power

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
According the coli white priv.... Errrr I mean.... Uhhh
usa-swimming-bans-brock-turner-for-life-lead2.jpg

Shut the fukk up :camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I wonder if all the victims were black and if that played a role in the sentence :patrice:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you get more years for drugs than rape? I blame cacs for this, this was all because of that war on drugs era.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
People like him make me want to advocate the death penalty, completely disgusting, he's a psychopath and frankly deserves to be dead :scust: