(Breaking) Creh just set himself on fire outside the Trump case courthouse (Warning: graphic)(Update: Unalive)

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Damn bruh was legit looking like

onFire.gif

that fire was wrapping around him, and he just marinated in that shyt :damn:

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You saw how he was shaking? The pain is beyond what anyone here can even comprehend.

I got burned on the back of my hand once for less than 10 seconds, and the pain brought me to my knees, I wanted to pass out. Took off my shirt and some skin slid off as the sleeve went over that part of my hand. Recovery was horribly painful. Only a second degree burn over a very small percentage of my body

This dude burned completely, likely to the bone in some areas, for at least 2-3 minutes straight. Including his groin.
:damn: I bet he wished they'd just have let him die

I seen that, I STILL can't get over that he went through that. I done burn my hand doing some dumb shyt, this man had his entire body ablaze, for awhile until dude came up with the extinguisher.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Think about it.

The people famous for this are asian monks from decades ago protesting Western wars of aggression. The topic was legit and the monks who did that were the most spiritual, serious people on the planet.

For a MAGAt to self immolate over Donald Trump.. this shyt is about to get SERIOUS. The MAGAt is no guru and the cause is garbage, but the level of dedication is top top tier.

This is scarier than him setting the building on fire. Usually you wanna live after you do some fukc shyt. But the MAGAts are entering straight Kamakaze, suicide bomber status.

And there's A LOT of them. Like, 2/3 of white people in America.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Think about it.

The people famous for this are asian monks from decades ago protesting Western wars of aggression. The topic was legit and the monks who did that were the most spiritual, serious people on the planet.

For a MAGAt to self immolate over Donald Trump.. this shyt is about to get SERIOUS. The MAGAt is no guru and the cause is garbage, but the level of dedication is top top tier.

This is scarier than him setting the building on fire. Usually you wanna live after you do some fukc shyt. But the MAGAts are entering straight Kamakaze, suicide bomber status.

^^^^

This. I don’t know why but I keep thinking about Godfather 2 when the Cuban rebel blew himself up when the cops tried to take him. Michael knew at that point Cuba was gonna fall and decided not to put his family money there.

I liked Obama but ain’t nobody setting themself on fire for him. This is a level of crazy that I can’t comprehend and this country is full of these people.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Why :dahell: does he look like a Roman statue
At burns of that severity the skins is burned off losing elasticity, the tendons and ligaments melt, muscles turn liquid/gelatinous. There was a grease fire behind my old apartment building once and a stray dog got burned. The handyman was an ex firefighter and he was telling folks why the dog looked like a statue. Poor b*stard.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Think about it.

for the 17th time hes not a trump guy
hes a bernie guy
crazies all around town

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So we just straight up lying now?

Trumpers are retarded but this self barbequed fakkit is a leftists communist...
Couldn’t be any less irrelevant what this dumbass believed but rest assured there won’t be any panicked @rhakim thread about misleading posts

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is the full manifesto....

So her a bothsider....come to think of it, maggots completely crash out for the carrot, 🤔 this dude still alive. Bothsiders can't commit to shyt

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A number of posters in here are absolutely petrified that this might be attached to Trump and his trial. :mjpls:

Yet we can't even get a stickied thread on the trial. :mjpls: