(Breaking) Creh just set himself on fire outside the Trump case courthouse (Warning: graphic)(Update: Unalive)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
fGdvTB1.png

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ok it seems this wasn't for Trump specifically, it was a whole slew of things

He left a manifesto of sorts on his sub stack

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we just straight up lying now?

Trumpers are retarded but this self barbequed fakkit is a leftists communist...

yeah I was gonna say this don't sound right going flame on is classic commie leftist shyt

looking at what he posted last he didn't fukk with Biden or Trump

concise

Veteran
Daps
To better understand our form of government, I will point you to one of the most astonishing pieces of stand-alone evidence I’ve found: Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton’s 1988 DNC speech where he nominated Mike Dukakis for president against George H.W. Bush. The speech is a vile, mean-spirited roast of Dukakis that makes no sense whatsoever: For Clinton to ruthlessly attack a member of his own party should have been political suicide, and he repeatedly mocks Dukakis’ noble and earnest qualities.

Notably, actor Rob Lowe, who was supporting Dukakis, was victim of a teen sex blackmail operation at the DNC that year. Since we know Clinton is a close associate with teen sex blackmail artist Jeffrey Epstein, we can suddenly make perfect sense of the nonsensical speech by applying this lens: Bill Clinton is a cocky mob boss who blackmailed Mike Dukakis because Dukakis thought his job was to help the public. He teases out the future public revelation that Kitty Dukakis drank rubbing alcohol, and offers a strange anecdote about the crack epidemic that reveals he is an exceedingly proud drug runner.

/Interesting