BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
24991127_353513828449362_7154268240030051833_n.jpg

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
:mjlol: youve gone full retard now. show me a single post where I said a qb (any qb) should be drafted #1. I dont believe in drafting qbs high up.

what narratives are you even talking about, Ive never said anything about white qbs and black qbs :mjlol: youre either gone full retard or confusing me with someone else, putting words in my mouth Ive never said nor will I ever say.

kizer is unfortunate to be in a shytty position in cleveland, but wentz is looking pretty good. thats not to say I wouldnt do the trade the browns have done- I still would because it was a steal. its more about illusions of kizer being a good qb for your franchise when the main problem is still there.
Again... you hating on Kizer without context.

You pimpin Wentz when the fact is he threw 14 INT with 14 fumbles as a rookie

A year later look at you. Trying to negatively define Kizer's career arch when he's playing on a significantly younger team than Wentz a year ago.

You sound white ... because that's what white people do with black QBs. Hate without context while giving white QBs a total pass.