BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Cowboy fans are really happy.
Santa came early this year.

15VcdseP.gif

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
QBs just gotta stop trying to run. These defenders are too fast too big and you will get injured sooner or later.

This sucks for NFL fans:snoop:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
This coming from the same fanbase that cheered while Michael Irvin was lying paralyzed on the turf . :mjlol:

dallas-cowboys-player-michael-irvin-is-on-the-ground-after-being-on-picture-id51619800

Go suck on y'all Lollipop rings nikka. :mjlol:

6ccd74a953ba722ef883161e2a97b6c6.jpg

Every time Romo got hurt especially if it was a back injury mad laughs and memes galore.

Every other team it’s “prayers to (insert player)”

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Damn, sad to see this, kid was balling out...he was leading in the MVP race, but now I gotta think Jimmy Garoppolo takes it

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kizer at 21 years old currently has 14 TDs this year, four less than Wentz had all of last year at 24 years old :steviej:

Oh wait, that doesn't fit your narrative that only white QBs are allowed to not be MVP level as a rookie. No wonder you think they should draft a white QB #1:mjpls:
:mjlol: youve gone full retard now. show me a single post where I said a qb (any qb) should be drafted #1. I dont believe in drafting qbs high up.

what narratives are you even talking about, Ive never said anything about white qbs and black qbs :mjlol: youre either gone full retard or confusing me with someone else, putting words in my mouth Ive never said nor will I ever say.

kizer is unfortunate to be in a shytty position in cleveland, but wentz is looking pretty good. thats not to say I wouldnt do the trade the browns have done- I still would because it was a steal. its more about illusions of kizer being a good qb for your franchise when the main problem is still there.