BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Future Hendrix

Ertz Wentz & Fire
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Man I'm so heart broken still. I have some faith in Foles especially if we grab that #1 seed cuz Philly is not going to be easy to play in come post season but fukk, Wentz was supposed to lead us. He was supposed to make the run for us to the promise land. I don't even have the energy to respond to the people talking shyt about this cuz I just don't care. This shyt hurts me too much to care about them. I've seen that dude do so many amazing things this year and things were falling into the right place for us to truly make a run for the first time in so long just for it to be taken away. I don't want to self pity anymore than I have to so at this point Ima stay rooting for my Birds like I always have and hope that boy Wentz makes a good and speedy recovery. Let's see what the boy Foles can do. Go Eagles.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Man I'm so heart broken still. I have some faith in Foles especially if we grab that #1 seed cuz Philly is not going to be easy to play in come post season but fukk, Wentz was supposed to lead us. He was supposed to make the run for us to the promise land. I don't even have the energy to respond to the people talking shyt about this cuz I just don't care. This shyt hurts me too much to care about them. I've seen that dude do so many amazing things this year and things were falling into the right place for us to truly make a run for the first time in so long just for it to be taken away. I don't want to self pity anymore than I have to so at this point Ima stay rooting for my Birds like I always have and hope that boy Wentz makes a good and speedy recovery. Let's see what the boy Foles can do. Go Eagles.

Lmaooooo...

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
So it's back to business as usual.
0fa1d31dd6d6c41463c1ad74d4e5ae4d.png

BdWIRq6IUAAHzo-.jpg

dad-whats-a-super-bowl-i-dont-know-where-eagles-meme.jpg
0fa1d31dd6d6c41463c1ad74d4e5ae4d.png

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
How are you just tying to sneak back on thecoli like you weren't called out for being a racist fakkit the other day? :jbhmm:

This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

Go address that and then you can come back to this

There ain't shyt to address. I'm not racist. I've PMd @BmoreGorilla about it and he never replied.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
is it oochie wallie or one mic?

c00nboys fans went from saying wentz was trash last week to celebrating his injury the next

wentz literally has many men wishing death upon him.

i guess he is the real deal :happywentz:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it oochie wallie or one mic?

c00nboys fans went from saying wentz was trash last week to celebrating his injury the next

wentz literally has many men wishing death upon him.

i guess he is the real deal :happywentz:

Who still listen to 50 Cent? :mjlol:

AR-131019916.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667