BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Football wise, this is on Doug Pederson.

You're on the 5 yard line going in, and as soon as they went empty I turned to my roommate and asked why in the fukk are they not handing it off because Wentz is gonna run if given the option and he shrugged, Wentz then ran and got crunched. I immediately said he was hurt. Not surprised.

Philly y'all coach cost y'all a ship this year.

B-b-but they can still hang a division title banner right
0fa1d31dd6d6c41463c1ad74d4e5ae4d.png

Right next to all of those NFC Title Game Appearance Ribbons
0fa1d31dd6d6c41463c1ad74d4e5ae4d.png

:mjloll:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Football wise, this is on Doug Pederson.

You're on the 5 yard line going in, and as soon as they went empty I turned to my roommate and asked why in the fukk are they not handing it off because Wentz is gonna run if given the option and he shrugged, Wentz then ran and got crunched. I immediately said he was hurt. Not surprised.

Philly y'all coach cost y'all a ship this year.
Please. The eagles weren't doing shyt in the playoffs.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I don't care about the Eagles but wishing injuries on players is trash especially when you support an organization with an owner who runs the team like a plantation.
Ain’t nobody wish for that shyt or was sitting there praying “dear god please injure this man :sadcam: “ but if you think we bouta be all

giphy.gif

about it, you got another thing coming. If you think them nikkas would be good samaritans if anything real bad happened to Zeke or Dak, then once again, you have another thing coming.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Please. The eagles weren't doing shyt in the playoffs.

Only teams in the NFC that were really threatening them were the Vikings, Seahawks maybe panthers and GB if Rodgers returns. I don’t trust ATL in the playoffs and Rams are frauds