BREAKING- Carmelo and LaLa Anthony are headed for divorce... Carmelo got a stripper pregnant

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Kevin-Garnett-Honey-Nut-Cheerios.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not shocking...its impossible to have a long term marriage in this society esp if youre living that superficial life style....its totally unsustainable....

women are damaged via 2017...their heads are indoctrinated pass normalcy...they cant even help it anymore

imo no man should get married....you're setting yourself up for pure hell on earth

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I'm still :patrice: about that Power scene. I expected her titties to be massive but they was just okay. :jbhmm:

Probly had a breast reduction. I was disappointed my damn self. Always thought her joints were full and juicy.

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:gucci:She's been working for damn near 20 years in the entertainment business. Bet, MTv, VH1, E News, Fashion Police, Movies, TV shows.....

So because she's not working(that you know of) right now, that means she's broke?:mjlol:
she hasnt done any of that in years
what movies? tv? she was on power and was trash in it but kinda came back stronger the next season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"She's an actress, she has money"

Oh you foolish nikkas.

You realize her being in movies/shows is more beneficial for her and not the director. We need an actress.... let's call up Lala Anthony to make this movie credible. :skip:

First off, her roles are usually 2 mins long and usually plays the main actress' best friend. Secondly, it's moreso a lets give her the role cause she got a big social media following but they ain't breaking bread for her like that. Every role she's had is replaceable. She's not Tasha in power :dwillhuh:. You can easily find thousands of black actresses to play her role. Point is, she not making bread like that.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
she hasnt done any of that in years
what movies? tv? she was on power and was trash in it but kinda came back stronger the next season
So because she hasn't done it in years, she's broke? So we going to act like investing and savings don't exist?:patrice:

If Mike Tyson wasn't an idiot he, his kids, and his great great great great great grandkids would've still beeen living good off that 300 mil he blew through. Even though he hasn't worked in years.

Not everyone is a fool with thier money.