BREAKING- Carmelo and LaLa Anthony are headed for divorce... Carmelo got a stripper pregnant

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He wrong but she was wrong too. I know celebs a lil different but ur wife and mother of ur children putting it out there on national tv doesn't bode well for a healthy relationship. And he got just as much of a hoe in his heart as she does.

They need counseling and to grow up but I dont judge b/c relationships are hard and they got more pressures than most.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He wrong but she was wrong too. I know celebs a lil different but ur wife and mother of ur children putting it out there on national tv doesn't bode well for a healthy relationship. And he got just as much of a hoe in his heart as she does.

They need counseling and to grow up but I dont judge b/c relationships are hard and they got more pressures than most.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

On what? How to cheat properly

Counseling is just a females way of buying time in a marriage that ain't working.

Daps

He got a stripper pregnant, his wrongs trump hers by a significant margin

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
17903485_421119711577278_2471386261847223822_n.jpg

PULL OUT FOR WHAT?

Daps
Everyone in here is shytting on La La calling her a whore, damaged, blah blah, but Melo was the one that cheated and got a thot pregnant :jbhmm:

shyt is weird and creepy. People just make up their own scenarios on situations to fit the narrative that they feel comfortable with. fukk logic. Its scary because its the majority thought process ( on here). Or maybe this is just a reflection of peoples inability to take responsibility for their lives and also realize they don't know these celebrities.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:jbhmm:

lets see

get side chick preg

got caught

marriage now ended

will have to pay a huge sum to ex wife...

doesn't want to be with side piece ,will have to pay child support

wasted years at a team only to win nothing

now is contemplating leaving ...probably lil too late now

:hubie:

make the right choices ppl

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

On what? How to cheat properly

Counseling is just a females way of buying time in a marriage that ain't working.
That's better than just being willing to say fukk it. People give up too easily. Neither is a saint. Obviously they both got shyt to work on but taking their broken asses to somebody else ain't gon fix it either. Get over it, fukk ur ego and ur pride and see if there is still something there.

I could see if this was one-sided. Then I'd be like fukk him. Or her. Lmao! But they both fukked up. Let them keep those fukk ups together. We don't need no more hurt, broken bums in the streets taking that shyt out on other people...

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
That's better than just being willing to say fukk it. People give up too easily. Neither is a saint. Obviously they both got shyt to work on but taking their broken asses to somebody else ain't gon fix it either. Get over it, fukk ur ego and ur pride and see if there is still something there.

I could see if this was one-sided. Then I'd be like fukk him. Or her. Lmao! But they both fukked up. Let them keep those fukk ups together. We don't need no more hurt, broken bums in the streets taking that shyt out on other people...
LaLa got 5 years on Melo....Melo probably got tired of her controlling ass.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

No it's not, it's a waste of money. If two people need a 3rd party to help them work shyt out then they are not meant to be together