*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Obama was a charismatic once in a generation political talent only rivaled by JFK and Bill Clinton. He was able to overcome the racial issues that would hinder any other minority Presidential candidate because of how talented he was.

On top of that, it took Bush leaving office with a 22% approval rating, 2 unpopular wars, and a economic collapse for white people to say "lets give this nikka a chance"

Obama does not apply to the current situation. As a matter of fact, fukk Obama. He gave us Trump and now that he's ran Biden out of the nomination, he's going to give us Trump again.

White voters gave us Trump. Men and women. In blue states and red states. Let's stop blaming other black people for why crackas ain't shyt.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
12harris-parents-promo-superJumbo-v2.jpg

pcpking

All Star
Daps
I cant rock with Kamala shes to fake for my liking, she move like a lot of phony ass white woman I have meet in my like

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been saying for the past two years that Donald Trump would never become POTUS again, and although I still want to believe deep down that it won't happen, I have to admit that I'm uncertain about the future now. I want to believe that America wouldn't re-elect someone who attempted to incite an insurrection based on false claims of election fraud, who has a criminal record, is accused of sexual assault, and that’s just a few things. However, now I'm not so sure. No matter how many times I see it, it's disheartening to see how people may not always show their best side when faced with challenging times.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
White voters gave us Trump. Men and women. In blue states and red states. Let's stop blaming other black people for why crackas ain't shyt.
If Obama didn't betray Biden in 2016 by telling him not to run, we wouldn't have Trump because Biden would have destroyed him. He was too busy dikkridding Hilary Clinton. Look where that got us.

In 2020 he told Biden he didn't need to run. If Biden listed, Trump would have won re-election.

Now, he just ran Biden off the ticket. End result = Trump wins the election.

Thanks for your brilliant political instinct Obama. Maybe if you weren't kissing the rich white donors asses, you would have better objectivity in your political analysis.