Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Since i am banned for a few more days in the other thread i will post here, on Talking Bad Vince G gave this tease of saying that Lydia will have to deal with farm raised salmon, well Vince being sly is talking about the the new 3 stooges movie with Sophia Vegara, this is no spoiler but here is what he meant. A subplot involves a woman named Lydia (Sofía Vergara), who wants to kill her husband so she can be with her lover, Mac (Craig Bierko), and inherit her husband's considerable fortune. She offers to pay the trio the money they need to take care of the job. However, they botch the job and leave the supposed husband (actually Mac) in traction in the hospital. When they try to visit to finish the job, they are chased by the cops throughout the hospital and escape by jumping off the roof using a fire hose. They end up running into a now grown-up Teddy (Kirby Heyborne) from the orphanage, who invites them to his anniversary party. It turns out that Lydia is Teddy's wife. Their next scheme for raising the money has them selling farm-raised salmon, with them scattering salmon on a golf rangeand watering them like produce. The trio are chased off the golf course and hide in an old building (they get in by using Curly as a battering ram), where they have a slapstick fight. Larry and Curly then scold Moe for not accepting the adoption with Ted's adopted parents because with the wealth they had, he could've used it to help save the orphanage. After deciding to split up, they leave Moe alone. After they do so, it turns out they were all on stage in front of an audition crew, who select Moe to be the newest cast member of Jersey Shore as "Dyna-Moe".

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since i am banned for a few more days in the other thread i will post here, on Talking Bad Vince G gave this tease of saying that Lydia will have to deal with farm raised salmon, well Vince being sly is talking about the the new 3 stooges movie with Sophia Vegara, this is no spoiler but here is what he meant. A subplot involves a woman named Lydia (Sofía Vergara), who wants to kill her husband so she can be with her lover, Mac (Craig Bierko), and inherit her husband's considerable fortune. She offers to pay the trio the money they need to take care of the job. However, they botch the job and leave the supposed husband (actually Mac) in traction in the hospital. When they try to visit to finish the job, they are chased by the cops throughout the hospital and escape by jumping off the roof using a fire hose. They end up running into a now grown-up Teddy (Kirby Heyborne) from the orphanage, who invites them to his anniversary party. It turns out that Lydia is Teddy's wife. Their next scheme for raising the money has them selling farm-raised salmon, with them scattering salmon on a golf rangeand watering them like produce. The trio are chased off the golf course and hide in an old building (they get in by using Curly as a battering ram), where they have a slapstick fight. Larry and Curly then scold Moe for not accepting the adoption with Ted's adopted parents because with the wealth they had, he could've used it to help save the orphanage. After deciding to split up, they leave Moe alone. After they do so, it turns out they were all on stage in front of an audition crew, who select Moe to be the newest cast member of Jersey Shore as "Dyna-Moe".

Why'd You Get Banned?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
wBLFiWr.jpg
Notice what is in that tree? Look close it the pink teddy bear, Vince G dropped tons of subliminal s here

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Screen-Shot-2012-07-08-at-8.31.45-PM-650x337.png
Here is the original owner of the pink teddy bear, he was in that video for Jesse's band, remember when Jesse tried to crash at his place when didn't have a place to stay, his wife came home told him that Jesse had to leave, remember he had a kid?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Why'd You Get Banned?
i answered this before but i will let you look at the other thread, who steals from me the most? Any of my post seem familiar on the other post? Stuff that i post in advance? I think that person can't take people taking his shine away.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
More heat free to copy my post and put them on the other thread. This is also why Jesse knew it was Walt who poisoned Brock, Walt rubbed it in face, remember Jesse was all shook up about Drew and wanted to go home, well listen to what he whistled and look at Jesse's face. now this is what song he whistled, Vince G the gawd trolled everyone with this .