Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
walt jr is a spoiled bish. If I argued with my parents like he does, I shonuff woulda caught a 2 piece and a leg drop. He needs to at least catch a beatdown :birdman:

And :scusthov: @ how Sky acted in front of Jessie. ice dat bish Walt :damn:

That's just white kids though bruh. Besides Walt Jr gets. A slight pass because of his physical ailment. Taking these things into account I haven't really seen anything that would out him on Skyler levels of audience scorn. skyler truly is a bytch. Flynn is just a teenager dealing with hormones and his physical handicap. Flynn got heart and anytime any if the main characters tries to make excuses for their own bytch-made and hypocritical behavior Flynn is the one who never hesitates to hit them with a dose of Ether....

Hell it can be argued that Walt Jr got more heart than Jessie's continually depressed ass, and Jessie grew up normal in a two parent household

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That's just white kids though bruh. Besides Walt Jr gets. A slight pass because of his physical ailment. Taking these things into account I haven't really seen anything that would out him on Skyler levels of audience scorn. skyler truly is a bytch. Flynn is just a teenager dealing with hormones and his physical handicap. Flynn got heart and anytime any if the main characters tries to make excuses for their own bytch-made and hypocritical behavior Flynn is the one who never hesitates to hit them with a dose of Ether....

Hell it can be argued that Walt Jr got more heart than Jessie's continually depressed ass, and Jessie grew up normal in a two parent household
aint nuthin wrong with that n1gga. He can drive and everything. I wanted to slap him when he wantedto be called Flynn or some sh1t.

Just saw the ep with Walt in the desert. Walt's confidence was crazy. Damn, Im ready

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alright . . Dish Network doesn't carry AMC, how can I watch this? Is there a live stream anywhere?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Alright . . Dish Network doesn't carry AMC, how can I watch this? Is there a live stream anywhere?

looks like u....

assed-out-jeans.png

breh.....

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wait a minute brehs, that streaming link from earlier got taken down. Who got a new one?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
fukk my stream messed up, now gotta wait till I can torrent this. How long it take before they put these up on pirate bay