Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes that he noticed the watch like that does. You have to know about watches and to know that Walt even has a new watch while being distracted by moving into his new office

thats his job so its his second nature to notice that. Also it could give hank the suspicion that walt is up to his "gambling" again :ohhh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you must not be a very observant person. :russ:

:childplease: jmurder you and your team skyler brehs stop hating . So your bro in law comes to randomly visit your new office as your moving in uninvited and you know he has family issues but that's what he should be worried about his new watch ?:rudy:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:childplease: jmurder you and your team skyler brehs stop hating . So your bro in law comes to randomly visit your new office as your moving in uninvited and you know he has family issues but that's what he should be worried about his new watch ?:rudy:

It's not about being worried, it's about noticing a new and obvious detail as a person who's PROFESSION is in detection. When I bought a nice looking but cheap watch everybody I knew noticed it. To think a man of law wouldn't observe what the common person would is silly. Silly I say!

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after all the years getting kicked around like a beaten dog by his wife, collegues, Hank by being the surrogate man to emulate for Walt Jr., etc., i doubt Walt is gonna give up on playing scarface by cashing out.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about being worried, it's about noticing a new and obvious detail as a person who's PROFESSION is in detection. When I bought a nice looking but cheap watch everybody I knew noticed it. To think a man of law wouldn't observe what the common person would is silly. Silly I say!

:whoo: I said hank was observant that's all so what's the argument ? You think they put that exchange in the scene for no reason ? and he's been shown to be more observant than say Gomez who's also a good agent . Ex him noticing the extra circuit breaker in the laundry . and if you think people are usually observant then notice how everyone keeps talking about a ricin cigarette that no longer exists episodes later :rudy: dont try to argue my opinion as being wrong team skyler guy my opinion is my opinion.

YBE

Banned
Daps
link please? :noah:

my usual connect getting sloppy on the shipments :stopitslime:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:whoo: I said hank was observant that's all so what's the argument ? You think they put that exchange in the scene for no reason ? and he's been shown to be more observant than say Gomez who's also a good agent . Ex him noticing the extra circuit breaker in the laundry . and if you think people are usually observant then notice how everyone keeps talking about a ricin cigarette that no longer exists episodes later :rudy: dont try to argue my opinion as being wrong team skyler guy my opinion is my opinion.

They put that exchange in because it'd be retodded if Hank DIDN'T mention the new watch. He HAS to notice it above anyone else. Doesn't mean it's gonna lead to anything else. And my argument wasn't that Hank isn't observant, just that noticing obvious things like a new watch & a new car does not make him so. Hank's entire work on the Heisenberg/Fring case is evidence of his observance that should be complimented (the example you gave on the circuit breaker is an excellent example). Not this.

Edit: The ricin cigarette is inside of an outlet inside the house breh

Second Edit: Damn, you really aren't observant :damn: :heh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put that exchange in because it'd be retodded if Hank DIDN'T mention the new watch. He HAS to notice it above anyone else. Doesn't mean it's gonna lead to anything else. And my argument wasn't that Hank isn't observant, just that noticing obvious things like a new watch & a new car does not make him so. Hank's entire work on the Heisenberg/Fring case is evidence of his observance that should be complimented (the example you gave on the circuit breaker is an excellent example). Not this.

Edit: The ricin cigarette is inside of an outlet inside the house breh

Second Edit: Damn, you really aren't observant :damn: :heh:

:beli: the ricin vial not cigarette.he threw the cigarette away there guy . Show how observant you are