Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like how walt/jesse stickin together ends up costing them both

Walt should of let jesse go after the 2 dealers in season 3 he more than likely gets got, or serves him up to gus

Jesse should of let Gus kill Walt out in the desert in season 4

either way one of em would of been eating good for a long time with most of the worry/responsibility goin on Gus/Mike

They stay together and now they got all the risk

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
oot-link04.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You know sh1t is getting bad when Jesse is the voice of reason :usure:

Gus had 20yrs worth of connects and Walt think he just gonna slide right in :childplease:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Amazing ep, best this season so far IMO. The "Scarface" scene was fukking crazy, you know Vince Gilligan probably had that in his pocket for a while.

Walt is on some other shyt. That was ill how he told Jesse "Gus didn't kill Victor to send us a message, he killed him to send Mike a message" aka "I'm Gus now and Mike is Victor".

Show is :wow:

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Amazing ep, best this season so far IMO. The "Scarface" scene was fukking crazy, you know Vince Gilligan probably had that in his pocket for a while.

Walt is on some other shyt. That was ill how he told Jesse "Gus didn't kill Victor to send us a message, he killed him to send Mike a message" aka "I'm Gus now and Mike is Victor".

Show is :wow:

Fred.

Yea around that time Mike was showing a "softer" side towards Jesse
Jesse has been doing this for a min with Mike taking up for him, this time volunteering to put up his money to pay off the muscle. Walt's basically saying there's no in between who u riding with?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike hit him hard with that Jesse James comment

He really thought killing the king = becoming the king. This aint game of thrones my man you don't inherit a full running drug operation. And that Jesse James comment hmm Jesse too obvious .maybe hank or skylar does in Walt .

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Its kinda odd seeing Jesse being the mature one and Walt being the immature brat. Jesse kept things in perspective with the money thing.