BREAKING: Americans Vote UK as Best Country in the World (USA voted 3rd Best) - Poll by US News And World

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The mandem done know :wow:

Thanks Yanks
vHCq43O.png
charles.png

Americans rank United Kingdom as the best country in the world, poll reveals - with New Zealand second...and the US in third​

Americans rank the United Kingdom as the best country in the world, a poll has revealed.

75346499-12509323-image-a-7_1694540919712.jpg

The U.S. News & World Report survey - which aggregates data from worldwide respondents in a range of categories - found its American readers rated the UK as better than anywhere else on the planet.

download.png

It represented a climb of eight places on the ranking, beating out New Zealand in second place and the US itself in third.

When data from all respondents globally was collected, Switzerland came out on top, with the UK in ninth.

The ranking was produced by identifying a set of 73 country 'attributes' - terms that can be used to describe a country and that are also relevant to the success of a modern nation.

Various attributes and nations were then presented in a survey of more than 17,000 people from across the globe from March 17 to June 12, as participants assessed whether they associated an attribute with a nation.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mandem done know :wow:

Thanks Yanks
vHCq43O.png
charles.png

Americans rank United Kingdom as the best country in the world, poll reveals - with New Zealand second...and the US in third​

Americans rank the United Kingdom as the best country in the world, a poll has revealed.

75346499-12509323-image-a-7_1694540919712.jpg

The U.S. News & World Report survey - which aggregates data from worldwide respondents in a range of categories - found its American readers rated the UK as better than anywhere else on the planet.

download.png

It represented a climb of eight places on the ranking, beating out New Zealand in second place and the US itself in third.

When data from all respondents globally was collected, Switzerland came out on top, with the UK in ninth.

The ranking was produced by identifying a set of 73 country 'attributes' - terms that can be used to describe a country and that are also relevant to the success of a modern nation.

Various attributes and nations were then presented in a survey of more than 17,000 people from across the globe from March 17 to June 12, as participants assessed whether they associated an attribute with a nation.

:mjlol:have they been to the UK recently?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Internet Ass Muhfukkas been tryna prove to these good White folks how much they love America and think it's the best country in the world thinking it'll get them on their good side... and you mean to tell me they don't agree?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You sound like a jealous bytch. Maybe when you grow up, you'll find something better to do with your life. Remember drink lotsa water with those pills.

I'll grow up after your mama and grandmama stop using my dikk to brush their teeth. Tell Daisy and Edith to learn to douche next time a man comes through.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
What’s “The mandem done know”? - this sounds like a white boy trying to sound black (not saying you’re a cac tho).

The UK (minus London) is a shythole but Americans generally are fascinated by the UK & they secretly adore it than they would like to admit. Hence the insecurities they show on social media. So, I’m not shocked tbh.

Being a Brit in the US is regal & a novelty.:ehh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What’s “The mandem done know”? -

:camby:

this sounds like a white boy trying to sound black

J.A.

:camby:

(not saying you’re a cac tho).

The UK (minus London) is a shythole but Americans generally are fascinated by the UK & they secretly adore it than they would like to admit. Hence the insecurities they show on social media. So, I’m not shocked tbh.

Being a Brit in the US is regal & a novelty.:ehh:

where are your parents from breh?

the mandem (and tariq) done know :hubie: