Breaking : All of AT&T's over 110 million customers' call and text interactions exposed in hack — CNN

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
That should actually be a bigger story. From what I heard/read, some people are losing their tickets to events over it and Ticketmaster has been very nonchalant.
I've read a rumour saying it was a third party group ticket master contracts out to.

But it is what it is, all I can do is not keep credit information saved on sites. I think I only have it saved on my banking app.

shyt I stopped even putting my phone number on resumes and use burner emails for a lot of shyt because of scammers lol.

But all in all, there's always a backdoor. The shyt that really freaks me out is "if" networking like packet tracing becomes mainstream. The way my prof in college exposed some of us in class, no one was safe.
:mjlol:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yall will learn about that phone man. Sometimes i just be searchjn random shyt to throw them off me.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
And sadly all that will happen is that they'll send a letter to all customers, pay a small fine, and keep going like nothing happened. They really need to start filing criminal charges against the people at the top for incidents like this.
There will be a class action filed

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pay your engineers and cybersecurity. Don't lay them off, stress them out and overwork them.

They're about to learn a very expensive lesson.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hackers, cyber security brehs and identity theft protection services are in cahoots :troll::troll:
Keep pissing off the people working there with layoffs, threats and bullshyt :mjlol: :heh:

Working in engineering I see so many bugs and backdoors.

Like who do they think solves these things (along with other issues) and and who do they think knows to to take them down?